Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Witherbone
Nov 1, 2010

CHEESE LOOKS ON IN
DESPAIR BUT ALSO WITH
AN ERECTION
I just had their "classic canadian" pizza which is part of their new frozen pizza line. I have previously had McCain's frozen pizzas, which repulsed me, and Delissio rising crust pizzas, which I felt were far too bready.

Anyways, just my thoughts on superior frozen pizza. I'll keep you updated on whatever hot garbage I cram into my fat mouth next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
it's dr. oetker .

some of the fake doctor's food is amazing, some is terrible.

btw, the oetker family are billionaires.

Greyhawk
May 30, 2001

I never understood frozen pizza. I mean I live out in the sticks and still have about 15 pizza delivery services available.

Oh and the founder actually was a doctor. Of Botanics. Way back in the 1880s.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Greyhawk posted:

I never understood frozen pizza. I mean I live out in the sticks and still have about 15 pizza delivery services available.

tht explains why his pizzas are good but actually i think they are not good, i have eaten them and thingk they are bad

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Yeah they are pretty good OP.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
They're a bit pricy where I'm from, but they're top tier frozen pizzas. Successful thread, OP, well done.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Greyhawk posted:

$9 is less than $20

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i eat their spinach pizza regularly

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Greyhawk posted:

All the pizza delivery places around me cost two to three times as much, taste worse, take longer, and one gave me food poisoning. I'll stick with the Doc.

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
They're pretty decent, for frozen.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Its weird that the pizza comes all the way from germany.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
What is a classic canadian pizza

mik
Oct 16, 2003
oh
Is he even a doctor

Greyhawk
May 30, 2001

ashgromnies posted:

maybe it's like what Dr. Oetker in Germany calls an "American Pizza", which is a monstrosity no one in the US has ever heard of, being a deep dish style pizza gone all wrong. Think 1,5 to 2 cm of spongy dough with some barbeque sauce slathered on top and sprinkled with a thinly sliced hot dog.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
I like the Stouffers french breads but they take 30 minutes.

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
frozen pizza in the Canadian style, made in Germany

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

gently caress you and your support of Nazi pizza, OP

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Europeans have known this for years. Glad to see more Americans picking up on this pizza.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
How I imagine OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYh2_TLPS7U

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

it's pretty good yeah

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

PT6A posted:

All the pizza delivery places around me cost two to three times as much, taste worse, take longer, and one gave me food poisoning. I'll stick with the Doc.

you live in fuckign calgary you retard there are more than 50 independent pizza places, most good, you are literally the worst poster on the forums go kill yourself tia

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
the mozzarella one isnt even bad macronutrients wise, for a 'za

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Dr. Witherbone posted:

I just had their "classic canadian" pizza which is part of their new frozen pizza line. I have previously had McCain's frozen pizzas, which repulsed me, and Delissio rising crust pizzas, which I felt were far too bready.

Anyways, just my thoughts on superior frozen pizza. I'll keep you updated on whatever hot garbage I cram into my fat mouth next.

delissio has a disgusting yeasty taste. casa di mama is literally the best.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
casa di mama is for tasteless americans that think pizzas should have thick crusts

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

oh my bad i meant ristorante

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
in that case, :agreed:

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011

Nah man: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC1CUl4XcZc

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
btw who here puts spicy oil on their pizzas? i do because i think its really good + theres no reason to not always have a bottle of spicy oil on hand

ropa
Sep 7, 2006
frozen pizza is pretty good?

in what sense? in that they're not completely awful?

well I beg to differ. tasteless america is what it is

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
oetker is german

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Greyhawk posted:

you dont live out in the sticks

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Yesterday they were on sale so I bought 10 pizzas for $27.77.

Dr. Witherbone
Nov 1, 2010

CHEESE LOOKS ON IN
DESPAIR BUT ALSO WITH
AN ERECTION

PT6A posted:

I think it's beautiful that we can come together over Dr. Oetker pizza. What a great day for peace and equality :canada:

newreply.php posted:

the mozzarella one isnt even bad macronutrients wise, for a 'za

Thank's for the hot 'za tips :coolfish:

ashgromnies posted:

according to them it's pepperoni, bacon, and mushrooms. I dunno, just seems like a typical 'za to me. http://www.oetker.ca/ca-en/our-products/panebello/classic-canadian/classic-canadian.html

I'm considering trying President's Choice next time I feel the need to enjoy the king of pies, loblaws rarely does wrong by me.

ropa
Sep 7, 2006

newreply.php posted:

oetker is german

and OP is?

bennyfactor
Nov 21, 2008

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

President's choice literally owns.

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?
American pizza-making has gotten kinda lovely.

Pepperoni is paper-thin everywhere and not cooked to nearly a crisp.

The crust is thick as gently caress and represents most of the weight and content.

They even gently caress up "canadian bacon" somehow.

Someone save us from this culinary catastrophe.

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
I like pizza.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

pretty sure they bake thick crusts cause wheat, yeast, water and literally air costs next to nothing compared to the toppings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
I bought a frozen pizza called "screamin sicilian". At least the brand has an honest name.

• Locked thread