Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

McGann posted:

ALL HANDS ON DECK!

Man, they tricked me. I've been checking every morning but today figured "Eh, not on a Monday..."

I am so excited.

edit: And Looks like ol' Rusty wrote a Big Finish episode for the 7th Doctor. Hmmm...Not sure if I should be excited or worried.

It's actually an adaptation of a New Adventures novel he wrote in the 90's. And like with all NAs, you should be worried.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You failed to mention that the whole four part story could have fit on one disc. Disc 1 (34' 43"); Disc 2 (39' 10")

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Astroman posted:

I am also a bit miffed that Joseph Lidster, who is basically the showrunner of Big Finish Dark Shadows, won't consider recasting Barnabas, Julia, and other key roles to play alongside David Selby, Lara Parker, and the rest of the living cast. Particularly odd since soap operas are known for blatantly recasting!

Andrew Collins plays Barnabas Collins in the 2 full cast Dark Shadows mini-series BF's done.

• Locked thread