Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SKadWJQpRs

Part 3 of the stream. Today Hatsune Miku joins the fight against the necromorphs, Isaac and the crew jam out to some Karma Chameleon, and the relationship drama gets cranked up to whole new levels of terrible. I don't feel like making a fancy graphic for this one right now so w/e here you go.

If you're in Germany, you can't watch this video because of Karma Chameleon, sorry. There are youtube proxies out there I'm sure, look em up!

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Oct 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

CJacobs posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SKadWJQpRs

Part 3 of the stream. Today Hatsune Miku joins the fight against the necromorphs, Isaac and the crew jam out to some Karma Chameleon, and the relationship drama gets cranked up to whole new levels of terrible. I don't feel like making a fancy graphic for this one right now so w/e here you go.

If you're in Germany, you can't watch this video because of Karma Chameleon, sorry. There are youtube proxies out there I'm sure, look em up!

Thanks for the rad stream. I made you a fancy graphic to use for this one if you want:

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall
I can't imagine someone liking the story of this game unironically. It's so bad, but it makes it so good ! The grin on my face during that last relationship part :allears:
Also the faces are priceless, look at that baby's first elbow clash:

(Bonus: 150x150s to fulfill your avatar dreams)

Ledgy fucked around with this message at 11:47 on Oct 29, 2014

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Blind Sally posted:

Thanks for the rad stream. I made you a fancy graphic to use for this one if you want:

It's wonderful, I love it. :allears:

legendsuper posted:

I can't imagine someone liking the story of this game unironically. It's so bad, but it makes it so good ! The grin on my face during that last relationship part :allears:
Also the faces are priceless, look at that baby's first elbow clash:

(Bonus: 150x150s to fulfill your avatar dreams)

My new avatar thanks you! :swoon:

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall

CJacobs posted:

My new avatar thanks you! :swoon:

Oh gently caress wow, really didn't expect that !

Ledgy fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Oct 29, 2014

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioBZ-dvG_-U

Part four of the stream. Today we do battle with the giant enemy crab for a second time, be annoyed by a loud-rear end giant drill, and try not to roll our eyes as the relationship drama gets worse and worse. Blind Sally, you might want to watch this one till the end.

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall
Headcrab Alien Space Zombies, now with Guns ! :black101:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Been thinking about putting the Dead Space 1 LP on hold to do an honest Dead Space 3 playthrough; this thing is a lot of work (there are currently 3 full playthroughs of the game sitting in my Nvidia Shadowplay recordings folder) and I would rather do something fun and simple to break up the space between my Max Payne 3 playthrough instead of jumping right back into the seriousness. I will mull over it some more (as if it's some big important decision and anyone cares, lol) but I will definitely make a post on my decision.

IBlameRoadSuess
Feb 20, 2012

Fucking technology...

At least I HAVE THIS!

CJacobs posted:

Been thinking about putting the Dead Space 1 LP on hold to do an honest Dead Space 3 playthrough; this thing is a lot of work (there are currently 3 full playthroughs of the game sitting in my Nvidia Shadowplay recordings folder) and I would rather do something fun and simple to break up the space between my Max Payne 3 playthrough instead of jumping right back into the seriousness. I will mull over it some more (as if it's some big important decision and anyone cares, lol) but I will definitely make a post on my decision.

To be honest, I could take or leave the subtitled DS1 LP. I can understand wanting the game to have its own sort of atmosphere, and I appreciate the effort to preserve that, but I much prefer the audio version. If you're not looking at continuing DS1 at all until after a romp through DS3, that'd be okay too. There's already at least 1 LP of Dead Space in the archives, so it's not like anyone would be missing anything if you decided to take a break. If they simply MUST HAVE more Dead Space they could watch that.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
Man, I really hate what the developers/EA (take your pick) did to Ellie in DS 3. She went from a badass pilot who handled her poo poo just fine before teaming up with Isaac in DS2, to turning into a shrieking cleavage harpy that needs to get her rear end bailed out all the time.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Sylphosaurus posted:

shrieking cleavage harpy

That's a pretty sweet name for a band.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Good news (?), after some consideration I am going to be doing Dead Space 3 instead. I'm not dropping this LP per se but I am putting it in cold storage for when Dead Space 3 is finished, so that I can open this thread back up and rip out its RIG so that I can go over to the Bridge and start unlocking other parts of the ship and I forgot where I was going with this.

I will leave you with this. I'll lock this thread and link the DS3 thread when it gets started but for now I have more tinkering to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3686297&pagenumber=1#lastpost

Dead Space 3 thread is up. I'm just posting to bump this one last time before I close it to keep it out of the archives, because a) they're still broken and b) I don't have the archives upgrade! See you in the other thread! :)

• Locked thread