Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moola
Aug 16, 2006
my mental well-being is in trouble Halp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Vegeta posted:

reading the gamergate thread right now

can you tell what its about?

what is it about???

Vegeta posted:

UPDATE: it isn't very funny

yeah ikr

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

naem posted:

I figured out a foolproof way to get a free ticket into the movies though, I thought of it a couple nights ago when I was looking for my car keys in the toilet.Here's what you do, you get a fake cast and put your arm in it to make it look like you're some pansy rear end sissy who broke his arm in a slapfight with the black guy from Designing Women. Then you put a motorcycle helmet on and bring a copy of the local newspaper from a month ago. Walk up to the ticket counter and ask for a ticket to some movie that stopped playing a few weeks ago. They'll tell you that movie isn't playing there anymore, and then you say "but it says it's playing right here in the paper!" Then, when they lean forward to look at the paper, you grab them by the skull and beat their head against the counter until they die. Then you go see your movie and if it sucks then you hunt down the manager and tell him his wife sucks in bed.

lol

• Locked thread