Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Drunk & Ugly posted:

i thought thats what we did at somethingawful

mocked morons

most of the regulars in mock threads are morons themselves, im not comfortable with the idea of starting a mocker mockthread tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Vegeta posted:

someone post something funny from a mock thread, I haven't found anything

hundreds of pages, thousands if you combined all the mockthreads

about half a page worth of funny stuff total

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Drunk & Ugly posted:

i actually didnt post much in there, i just hate the idea of people storming a thread and demanding it be shut down cause it hurts their sensibilities

i love the idea of being able to go into a poo poo thread and saying "this is a poo poo thread, gas yo", imo thats one of the objectively good things about fyadlites

theres plenty of grey forums you could idle in instead if you need to be sheltered from mockers of mockthread mockers

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Drunk & Ugly posted:

http://www.somethingawful.com/cliff-yablonski/cliff-yablonski-horrible/2/

heres something to get upset about, get the crew together and invade this dumb fag

its not an appropriate comparison until he picks one of those pics and then posts 500 pages worth of cheerleading each other about how they might have a correct opinion

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
fat gamer cuck's dog house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
literally the only mock thread i've seen that has approached readable was the f-35 thread

and thats because most of the people are either posting new stuff or making actual jokes instead of "im right guys right, just like you guys are right, hi5" posts pretending to be jokes

• Locked thread