Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vegeta
Sep 11, 2014

by Ion Helmet
lmao lets make a mockthread mock thread

someone post something funny from a mock thread, I haven't found anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegeta
Sep 11, 2014

by Ion Helmet
reading the gamergate thread right now

Vegeta
Sep 11, 2014

by Ion Helmet
UPDATE: it isn't very funny

Vegeta
Sep 11, 2014

by Ion Helmet

Titty Warlord posted:

ok so check it out mock thread?? how about... c-c-ccuhCUCK THREAD

go cuck youreself

Vegeta
Sep 11, 2014

by Ion Helmet
UPDATE ON GAMERGATE MOCK THREAD:

XK posted:

Why should anyone have to expend that effort? Should everyone involved in a twitter tag set aside a week to research the background of everyone else who uses the same tag, then arrange a press conference about what they do and do not want to be associated with? 99% of people who've used the gamergate tag have no idea who that guy is, wouldn't know what to say to disassociate themselves from him, and would be stupid to bother anyway because nobody cares who that person is or what their other views are. I know of him because I've seen him post a bunch of dumb "First Post" style comments on Youtube videos, know literally nothing else about him, and give so little poo poo about who he is beyond that I can't even bother to read that twitlonger link because who loving cares about youtube user FartToContinue.

• Locked thread