Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
i thought thats what we did at somethingawful

mocked morons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Larry Parrish posted:

yeah but for some reason a lot of people take it a notch above mock to 'obsessed wierdo'

then they should be mercilessly mocked themselves

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Neo Duckberg posted:

yeah like you and the fat thread lol

i actually didnt post much in there, i just hate the idea of people storming a thread and demanding it be shut down cause it hurts their sensibilities

im surprised you guys dont try to get cliff yablosnki removed

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Neo Duckberg posted:

you sure showed them

you too pal

the fatties are all safe now

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

http://www.somethingawful.com/cliff-yablonski/cliff-yablonski-horrible/2/

heres something to get upset about, get the crew together and invade this dumb fag

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Neurolimal posted:

its not an appropriate comparison until he picks one of those pics and then posts 500 pages worth of cheerleading each other about how they might have a correct opinion

i mut have just scrolled over that poo poo, i was there for the grotesque pictures and commentary and maybe some funny blog posts defending choking to death on fat like its normal

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

like, those bug chasers. the quotes from sites in those threads are funny but wouldnt it just get closed

where do you draw the line with fascination of dumb gross ppl and being obsessed over it
and why not just punish the morons who go overboard

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Larry Parrish posted:

it's true that i'd rather the horrible idiots get probated/banned for being horrible idiots, but franco is only one man. i mean there's like 4 gbs mods but he's the only one who even logs in as far as i can tell. basically gassing is the best that we're gonna get until retards like you stop posting forever.

well then you just have to gas everything and call it gay and thats bad cause then i cant laugh at weird people and pyf clientelle are horrible so i refuse to go there

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

im glad that we can all agree the situation is dire

dire like
diarrhea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Larry Parrish posted:

it's not healthy to talk down to yourself like that

i probably smell like diarrhea its why its on my mind ive been making GBS threads all day

• Locked thread