Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Luke Cage just shut you down!
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tom-mulcair-says-he-will-propose-15-an-hour-federal-minimum-wage-1.2765515

quote:

NDP Leader Tom Mulcair says he will put the idea of a $15 an hour minimum wage to a vote in Parliament when it resumes next week.

"Household debt in Canada is skyrocketing right now, families are having more and more trouble getting by. The good middle class jobs that people used to be able to rely on just aren't there any more," Mulcair said, speaking in Vancouver on Saturday.

The NDP plan would start the minimum wage at $12-an-hour, which would gradually rise to $15 by 2019. This would only apply to federally-regulated industries — which includes modes of transport such as railways and ferries, phone services, broadcasting, banks and mining.

wouldnt you come live in canada if you could make a whole 5 extra bucks per hour than you currently do in your deadend job at mcdonalds?? I know I would, that sounds like the hottest poo poo. too bad old people wont vote for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Luke Cage just shut you down!

your av drove me nuts but now i realize shes wearing izanami's robes from persona 4, nice

• Locked thread