Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

So this is something I've been wondering about for a long (some would say, far too long) time. You see, as a male, it's easy for me to identify a female who I wish to invade sexually. Like most men, I like me a woman who is has humongous melons. It's very easy for me (or anyone else) to spot such a woman because breasts are on full display.

Unfortunately, women don't have the same luxury that men do. The male penis is hidden from view. And unless you're wearing speedos or some really tight underwear, women have no idea what you're packing.

Is such a thing a challenge for you women, when it comes to finding a suitable partner?

Furthermore, unlike the male penis, women's breasts don't change size depending on the time of the day. What if you see someone in their underwear, and it looks like they might have a small dick, but they just happen to be a grower? Or maybe they just got out of a cold shower?

I mean one could ruin their chances impressing a lady just by them catching you at a bad time.

How do you gals deal with this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
quit being a gross loser and maybe someone will gently caress you

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
what the poo poo is this

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

women find out about your massive (or tiny) donger by talking to their friends who you've already hosed. it's a word of mouth type of thing which is very womanly if you think about it

Titan
Jan 14, 2002
That's what womens intuition is for. Duh

Two Piece
Jul 30, 2011

~*wonk*~
Someone's seen the op's pea dick and he wants me to tell him how to make it look more impressive

No

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Two Piece posted:

Someone's seen the op's pea dick and he wants me to tell him how to make it look more impressive

No

My penis is just fine as long as you see it up close, with the proper amount of lighting, and right after I watched an episode of Mad Men, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. :colbert:

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Mr Interweb posted:

The male penis is hidden from view. And unless you're wearing speedos or some really tight underwear, women have no idea what you're packing.

hey man speak for yourself

op clearly doesnt understand how dating works if his penis is still inside his clothes

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
post you're dick

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

its not the size of the ocean, its how you paddle it. or something

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
That's why you wear tight pants, you dummy: to display your dick to onlookers much like how a peacock spreads its feathers to attract potential mates.

Tromboner
Jan 17, 2006
As a gay this thread has no bearing on my life

im gay

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I wear x ray glasses op

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Titan posted:

That's what womens intuition is for. Duh

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
It's not about length anyway.

It's about girth.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
They smell it OP. They can smell the size and shape of your dingus.

A human female has more than 220 million olfactory scent receptors in her nose (while most human males have only got about 5 million). A full 200 million of these are dedicated to locating and identifying hefty dicks.

:eng101:

Cake Smashing Boob fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Sep 14, 2014

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I just wear this every day.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Cuniculous posted:

It's not about length anyway.

It's about girth.

Well, sure but even that would make a dick bigger.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
Stretch it in the shower

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
op, what u have asked is stupid

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

Benito Hitlerstalin posted:

A human female has more than 220 million olfactory scent receptors in her nose (while most human males have only got about 5 million). A full 200 million of these are dedicated to locating and identifying hefty dicks.

its true, the hefty ones are more rank because of the larger surface area

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

xposting from another thread OP but I found a cool new method of penis enlargement (all natural) you may enjoy please read and rate

unfortunately :nws:http://i.imgur.com/E0FtD.jpg:nws:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
tell us how u jerk it and what you jerk it to. be pacific

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

a hole-y ghost posted:

xposting from another thread OP but I found a cool new method of penis enlargement (all natural) you may enjoy please read and rate

I literally gasped and quickly pulled away from the screen.

Anyway, to answer the op's question: we don't care about your stupid dicks.

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced by necessity, neither desiring it nor transgressing its limit, there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful
Lol @ you for thinking goons have sex.

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

a hole-y ghost posted:

lol

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

a hole-y ghost posted:

and then he died of a gangrenous uti

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

and then he died of a gangrenous uti
i bet it was worth it :allears:

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

a hole-y ghost posted:

terrifying

Feral Jesus
Oct 9, 2003
Wonder what he ate to prepare for that

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Benito Hitlerstalin posted:

???
When we were evolving we didn't wear clothes; you could just look at a guy's dick any time.
Unless you were just making that up as a joke.

a hole-y ghost posted:

I'm not clicking this, but is it that dick bees thing?

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

Action Yak Police posted:

hhaha

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

???
When we were evolving we didn't wear clothes; you could just look at a guy's dick any time.
Unless you were just making that up as a joke.

i wish

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
women want me, and men want to be me

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Post your dick

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

yeah

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

i would have really preferred it to be about bees

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

a hole-y ghost posted:

I will never click again so help me god

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

a hole-y ghost posted:

wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
i think that thing is a fetish in germany

• Locked thread