Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

fakeaccount posted:

yup, having a dad is something black people don't experience.

you're such a downer

Fat Dallas
Mar 11, 2009
Don't leave your coke (drink) unattended.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
what bmw are you gettin

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I liked the one goon who said even his gf without any car culture experience walked out of a BMW dealership saying "only pricks drive these cars"

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

redshirt posted:

Kill the rich.

bmws arent rich people cars fool lol

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

1gnoirents posted:

bmws arent rich people cars fool lol

they are sorta rich people cars, i mean, unless its a used bmw you probably arent getting one unless you have at least it nerd goonmoney

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwVyRjz_ewg

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Carol Pizzamom posted:

they are sorta rich people cars, i mean, unless its a used bmw you probably arent getting one unless you have at least it nerd goonmoney

it just bugs me, because im down to kill the rich but so many people use it in a retarded loving way. The typical bmw doesnt even cost twice as much a typical average car if you even remotely compare size and features. Someone who makes two, or three, times more than you isn't the person we should murder. We should murder the people making hundreds, or thousands, of times more than you.

Otherwise you're just a jealous little pussy

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

1gnoirents posted:

it just bugs me, because im down to kill the rich but so many people use it in a retarded loving way. The typical bmw doesnt even cost twice as much a typical average car if you even remotely compare size and features. Someone who makes two, or three, times more than you isn't the person we should murder. We should murder the people making hundreds, or thousands, of times more than you.

Otherwise you're just a jealous little pussy

Let's not burn any Koenigseggs though because the Swedish are silly and they'd be sad

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

Also it's cool that the Porsche Boxster is the coolest Porsche other than their hypercar but I've seen maybe one boxster and 20 carerra 911s because they put more horsepower in that one arbitrarily

CAR TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALK

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Carol Pizzamom posted:

Also it's cool that the Porsche Boxster is the coolest Porsche other than their hypercar but I've seen maybe one boxster and 20 carerra 911s because they put more horsepower in that one arbitrarily

how is the boxter teh coolest porsche idgi

Alzabo
Oct 23, 2002

You watched it, you can't unwatch it.
if your dad is buying an automatic bmw be sure to call him a pussy.

if you are receiving a automatic bmw be sure to sell it and buy a manual one.

hth

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Didn't they burn that place down

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
My dad works at JPL we are upper middle.

Ps he knows Mohawk guy

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Carol Pizzamom posted:

CAR TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALK

herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

Cream_Filling posted:

how is the boxter teh coolest porsche idgi

engine placement, crazy insane wild handling

porsches are traditionally rear engine behind the rear axle, which leads to really fun driving, but the boxster is probably the best chassis they've ever made for the price

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Carol Pizzamom posted:

porsches are traditionally rear engine behind the rear axle, which leads to really fun driving, but the boxster is probably the best chassis they've ever made for the price

except its a convertible which compromises a lot. youre thinking of the cayman right

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Carol Pizzamom posted:

they handle ok, but thats about it, sorry

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

the best part of car talk is making wild sweeping claims but ti doesnt really matter if you're wrong because car talk is for jerks anyway

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Carol Pizzamom posted:

the best part of car talk is making wild sweeping claims but ti doesnt really matter if you're wrong because car talk is for jerks anyway

give me $1000 and a honda civic and I can outhandle your dads 2003 boxster

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

I Insist a boxster with a 911 engine in it would beat an actual 911

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

1gnoirents posted:

give me $1000 and a honda civic and I can outhandle your dads 2003 boxster

how much of that money will you spend on stickers

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i drive a ford fiesta

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Carol Pizzamom posted:

how much of that money will you spend on stickers

zero , thats what https://www.carsponsorships.com is for

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

tats cool

ya'll seent the dodge dart srt 2016?? could be cool?? seems good for the price but dodge keeps making heavy cars and silly poo poo like v6 automatic chargers

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lmao gm

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

My dad flew his plane to San Diego and I am driving through yuma right now

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Almost bought a flippy-paddle v8 challenger in 2011. Went with a subaru WRX with 7 miles on it instead. Really good car. Manual only, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Oh I have a 2007 358i hardtop convertible now dunno if that is good

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

a friend got a 2014 challenger a few weeks ago... uhh... its really fast. Outright destroys me from the line to 1/4 mile. His car is faster, unless you need to turn the steering wheel ever.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

Wendigee posted:

Almost bought a flippy-paddle v8 challenger in 2011. Went with a subaru WRX with 7 miles on it instead. Really good car. Manual only, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

yeah screw the challenger they're kind of almost cool for muscle cars but they're heavy as poo poo to an obnoxious level so unless its a hellcat or you're doing some weird rear end mod the wrx is cooler

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Carol Pizzamom posted:

yeah screw the challenger they're kind of almost cool for muscle cars but they're heavy as poo poo to an obnoxious level so unless its a hellcat or you're doing some weird rear end mod the wrx is cooler

my exact mind as i bought it over the challenger. Might even hit stage one this year, swap out the exhaust and tune the 'puter. I love that turbo reving up sound in top gear.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Sep 15, 2014

naem
May 29, 2011

I drove the worlds oldest jeep wrangler literally forever and I want another one really bad :(

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

my 2011 pearl white subaru wrx premium hatchback only has 14k miles on it :smug:

living a few miles from work kinda owns in a non-coastal city.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Wendigee posted:

a friend got a 2014 challenger a few weeks ago... uhh... its really fast. Outright destroys me from the line to 1/4 mile. His car is faster, unless you need to turn the steering wheel ever.

the challenger also looks better by a singificant degree

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

actually daily driving a challenger would be a hassle

but the non hatchback wrx sti looks like the most ridiculous poo poo. i like the simple but menacing look evo lancers have way more than the ultraricebro modern wrx thing

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Carol Pizzamom posted:

actually daily driving a challenger would be a hassle

but the non hatchback wrx sti looks like the most ridiculous poo poo. i like the simple but menacing look evo lancers have way more than the ultraricebro modern wrx thing

why its a comfortable GT luxobarge vs. a manual only economy car with a nicer engine

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2uUDkMYtrQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

Cream_Filling posted:

why its a comfortable GT luxobarge vs. a manual only economy car with a nicer engine

Oh I meant gas mileage but I looked it up and it's actually not bad. My friends v8 mustang gets something insane like 13 mpg so I figured a challenger would be worse.

• Locked thread