Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

lets face it he's the series' definition of spineless twerp, but as his character develops through the course of events on Angel, he experiences unknown depths of pathetic shame when that blue alien takes over fred and kills her and walks around using her body to perpetually mock him

but on the plus side he grew some stubble and started wearing sweaters with the sleeves rolled up which looked p good imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...
i thought buffy was hot as heck when i was 12 years old

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

albany academy posted:

lets face it he's the series' definition of spineless twerp, but as his character develops through the course of events on Angel, he experiences unknown depths of pathetic shame when that blue alien takes over fred and kills her and walks around using her body to perpetually mock him

but on the plus side he grew some stubble and started wearing sweaters with the sleeves rolled up which looked p good imo

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
But he made up for it by having a clever twitter etc.

Also, a lot more internet people should realize "Don't be a Dick" I think.

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

here's a goat on a pig or something
Why don't the demons just use guns to kill Buffy?

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

the belly button looks kinda like a vagina what social commentary was auteur Jess Wheydon intending for this shot

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
One time a lady pissed him off and he kept her chained in a closet for a few months and made her poop in a bucket. He didn't really handle stress well.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

albany academy posted:

the belly button looks kinda like a vagina what social commentary was auteur Jess Wheydon intending for this shot

Oh, great. Now Joss Whedon shames fats, too.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

One time a lady pissed him off and he kept her chained in a closet for a few months and made her poop in a bucket. He didn't really handle stress well.

Justine punked Angel pretty good.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

i hate the name joss. I hate it!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

when i see the name joss i go into full anger mode !!!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

a hole-y ghost posted:

i hate the name joss. I hate it!

Joss Whedon is my master, bro.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Dr. Carwash posted:

i thought buffy was hot as heck when i was 12 years old

Cordelia was better :dong:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

i want to leave a crusty turd log in his mouth every night when he sleeps until he changes his name to either "joe" or "josh"

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

No More Heroes posted:

Cordelia was better :dong:

Sucks seeing the gen xers you fapped to get old and wrinkly.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

albany academy posted:

did they rent that fat vampire from Blade

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Sucks seeing the gen xers you fapped to get old and wrinkly.

fred's still smokin', watch person of interest

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Name a TV character with better development than Wes.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
Edit: ^^^^^this except by character development you mean "bruce wayned teh poo poo out of himself"

albany academy posted:

you kidding? dude became a stone cold bad rear end

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

piss into joss whedons mouth until he agrees to change his name to smoken whedon

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Claven666 posted:

Edit: ^^^^^this except by character development you mean "bruce wayned teh poo poo out of himself"

you kidding? dude became a stone cold bad rear end

I mean what you mean. He went from persnickety uptight Watcher to stone cold, throat slitted bad rear end. And it worked and made sense.

I can think of no other TV character that changed so much from initial appearance to last.

He capped his Dad.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
good I hated him in star treck

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Don't know what your talking about because angel ended season two (and angel never had a piece of human garbage for a son or fell in love with cordelia)

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer
i don't know wtf you're talking about op but I don't like it one bit

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Rita Repulsa posted:

Don't know what your talking about because angel ended season two (and angel never had a piece of human garbage for a son or fell in love with cordelia)

A bad opinion, since there would also be no Grooslaug.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

redshirt posted:

A bad opinion, since there would also be no Grooslaug.

No he showed up on the season 2 finale

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
even when Wesley was a bad rear end he was still a pathetic weirdo who took himself too seriously

also, Gunn cucked Wesley

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Rita Repulsa posted:

No he showed up on the season 2 finale

Well Groo wearing Angel's clothes then.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
fine but its still not worth allowing conner to exist

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
conner and dawn were both bad

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
dawn was okay, conner was just a lil poo poo
dawn actually wanted a normal human life and had reasonable flaws, conner wanted everyone to suck his dick
how the gently caress does a baby survive in a hell dimension anyway, what did they feed him. did holtz breast feed him or something.

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
I just remembered about the guy who played Lorne :(

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Rita Repulsa posted:

dawn was okay, conner was just a lil poo poo
dawn actually wanted a normal human life and had reasonable flaws, conner wanted everyone to suck his dick
how the gently caress does a baby survive in a hell dimension anyway, what did they feed him. did holtz breast feed him or something.

He's a kid raised in Hell by his father's mortal enemy - why wouldn't he be hosed up?

Also, demon milk.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Rita Repulsa posted:

fine but its still not worth allowing conner to exist
The only good thing about Connor is he brought us Jasmine and that episode where they destroyed Paradise on Earth and the looks on their faces when they realized they hosed it up.

273423-X posted:

:negative:

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
Whatever happened to Whistler?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

273423-X posted:

Whatever happened to Whistler?

He became Doyle.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
i never watched this show

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

1gnoirents posted:

i never watched this show

Two great shows, but Angel is the superior show.

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
Literally can't listen to the theme tune without tearing up, I'm a baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

273423-X posted:

man, what the hell :(

• Locked thread