Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
this kid's an idiot but i still feel bad for him. no one deserves this. that's the point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
The guard on the right looks like a child's face was place on a grown man's head.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i hope he loving dies

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
lets go to war over this idiot kid, lets use him as some sort of excuse to take a huge bomb-poop on north korea

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Wait so this dude plays piano for the NK?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ilikedirt posted:

exterminate white " ppl" from the face of the earth imo, quote dis if ur down (w/killing all whites the white ape vermin of the world)

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
president obama sighs after reading this idiots file and dropping it on his desk in exasperation: "why can't these people just kill themselves" he asks himself.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Tsinava posted:

president obama sighs after reading this idiots file and dropping it on his desk in exasperation: "why can't these people just kill themselves" he asks himself.

The CINC stands to his feet and plants his hands on hips. "Thanks Tumblr!", the president said in a mocking tone.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Too bad he did this with ISIS happening. Poor timing, but we'll try to pick him up when we've made peace in the Middle East.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Philthy posted:

theyre trashing our rights

trashing!

trashing!

ilikedirt posted:

exterminate white " ppl" from the face of the earth imo, quote dis if ur down (w/killing all whites the white ape vermin of the world)

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
a 6 year vacation in the maw of hell

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i hate white people they're awful i-- *spills chai tea soy latte* aw jeez

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Just another cis white scum who is going to have plenty of time to check his privilege.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
who said he tore up his tourist visa? nk? i bet

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

Maybe after he busts out of NK he'll go hiking in Syria or something for humanitarian purposes.

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe
jews

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

ultimateforce posted:

While prison rape is very funny (ha ha), it is mostly a USA prison problem. Sorry to ruin your rape fantasy this early on a Sunday.

no you enormous retard where do you come up with this poo poo?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

a creepy colon posted:

'hi im from bakersfield, CA, medium income: $170,000 a year. id like to save u n. koreans from urselves OH NO PLZ DONT ARREST ME'

bakersfield is a poor blue collar dirt town

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If ublive anywhere in CA you have it better than literally 99.9% of the global pop ans is you're white? Whooooo boy forget about it. Basically if you are a white American male and not a millionaire u r inept somehow

love my preemies!
Sep 26, 2004

asian guys: who farted

white guy: ... me :smith:

seriously though, that sucks for him. Maybe he should write a letter to Clinton, he got someone out of there.

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

Rapman the Cook posted:

Lol, sucks to be that retarded fag. Do dumb poo poo and pay the price.

The OP hasn't been probated yet though.

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
im implyhing that op is the retarded fag

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
maybe this is just performance art and he's re-enacting 'holiday in cambodia'

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

somehow the asians still manage to look dumber than this disgrace of a whitey, they're simply bitchmade

zionist is racist? im so schocked!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

a creepy colon posted:

'hi im from bakersfield, CA, medium income: $170,000 a year. id like to save u n. koreans from urselves OH NO PLZ DONT ARREST ME'

why the small facE?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

a creepy colon posted:

If ublive anywhere in CA you have it better than literally 99.9% of the global pop ans is you're white? Whooooo boy forget about it. Basically if you are a white American male and not a millionaire u r inept somehow

california is more than 0.1% of the world population so thats mathematically impossible. sorry................. but you are wrong

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Torka posted:

kid was a fool but before this is over he's gonna suffer a lot more than anyone deserves to suffer just for being dumb

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

Hopefully this guy is next
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3662945

Disconnecticus
Oct 21, 2012

Wait, like, actual money?

ilikedirt posted:

exterminate white "ppl" from the face of the earth imo, quote dis if ur down (w/killing all whites the white ape vermin of the world)

Come at us bro. But seriously, about ten million innocent folks suffered terrible injustices that will never be rectified today. This was just self-inflicted stupidity. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
motherfucker is obviously mentally ill and desired to be thrown into a north korean prison to die a horrible wasting death, too bad he didn't get help before he got himself into an irrecoverable situation

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Did they kill him yet? They can go ahead and blow his face off or whatever, nobody wants lil cracker back.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Disconnecticus posted:

Come at us bro. But seriously, about ten million innocent folks suffered terrible injustices that will never be rectified today. This was just self-inflicted stupidity. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

lol "us" like white people have any actual shared anything beyond hating the darkies

i mean sorry your ethnicity was assimilated to nothingness but no need to take it out on the rest of the world

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

i hate white people they're awful

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Cream_Filling posted:

i mean sorry your ethnicity was assimilated to nothingness but no need to take it out on the rest of the world

white people are the borg

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
white people have shared heritage in the southern parts of britain, everything else is just bitch made

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

nomadologique posted:

white people have shared heritage in the southern parts of britain, everything else is just bitch made

well that and they think of htemselves as southern english first, not "white" which is what you call yoruself when you have no ethnic identity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

there is no such thing as an innocent white person

• Locked thread