Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart Fuck Hell 5

:spooky:Happy Halloweeeen!:spooky:
I'm sure most of you are aware of the scandal with my avatar a few weeks ago. For those who aren't, I will summarize briefly. Several of my friends on this forum tried to buy me an avatar of my choice since I am in a dire financial situation at the moment. Each time I used one of these donated avatar certificates, some unknown person would change my avatar to the one I have currently. Keep in mind this was mere days after the death of Robin Williams, which makes this story all the more disturbing.

So, this is pretty bad already. But during the past few weeks, it has gotten worse. Up until now I have tried to keep these events to myself, but I have run out of options. The police don't believe me. My family doesn't believe me. I've lost my job. What started as a cruel avatar prank has turned into something much worse.

The first time the Avatar Buyer (I still do not know this person's real life or forums identity, although I have my suspicions) began to harass me in person was two days after the initial avatar prank. I was getting an apple out of the refrigerator to put in my lunch, and saw something so unsettling that I had to question whether or not I was dreaming. I can tell you now, for a fact, that I was not dreaming, although my life since this moment has been an unending nightmare. The thing that I saw... I went to peel off the sticker before washing the apple. Usually this sticker is oval shaped, white or yellow, identifies the cultivar of the apple and the four digit produce code. On this apple, the sticker was a small square photograph of Robin Williams. The exact photograph from my unwanted avatar. I puked in the kitchen sink out of terror. I searched the entire apartment for intruders. I looked at the front door and windows for signs of a break in. Nothing. This person (who may very well still be posting among us) entered my home and put a Robin Williams sticker on my apple. He entered without a sound. He left without a trace. And this was only the beginning.

I have not slept for longer than 2 hours a night since this happened. I called out of work that morning. I watched the front door for hours, without eating. I studied the Robin Williams sticker and realized that it had the exact dimensions of my avatar. I put bells on every window and door. Whenever a draft caused one of the bells to move, I had a panic attack.

After a week with no sign of the intruder's return, I felt comfortable enough to go back to work. I felt good. I had convinced myself that it really was a coincidence, however unlikely that would be. I told myself there was no way someone from this forum could have found my personal address, had a custom Robin Williams sticker made, broken into my apartment undetected... I theorized that the particular image of Robin Williams may have been some sort of internet meme that I wasn't aware of, that it was a "thing" for people to randomly put stickers of the image on fruit or other objects.

Then I got to work and turned on my computer. Every single desktop icon was Robin Williams. Same picture. Same dimensions as the avatar. All of the terror came rushing back to me. I vomited all over my desk. I went home early. I called out for the rest of the week. I sat at home, watching the door, listening for the bells on the windows. Whenever I was able to sleep, I would dream that this person was in my house, placing stickers on my belongings, but I couldn't wake myself up. I felt like he was always in the other room, or right outside the front door, or just outside a window. He is everywhere.

After my third straight week of calling out of work, I was fired. I defaulted on my student loans. My landlord is trying to evict me. I have nowhere to go. Every day this man finds a way to terrorize me. Whenever I start to feel safe again, that picture appears somewhere in my apartment. I haven't gone outside for over a week, but somehow this man finds a way to place Robin Williams stickers throughout my apartment. He knows when I sleep. The bells never ring. I never hear the door open or shut. I never hear his footsteps. I never see his face.

So, why am I writing this? Because I know he is still here on this forum. I know he will read this. And I want to ask, to beg... please, stop doing this. Stop doing this to me. I am just an internet poster. I don't know why you've chosen to ruin my life. I have nothing. What do you want from me? Who are you?

If anyone here knows the person who is doing this, please tell them to stop. I am tired of living in perpetual fear. I know I will never be the same. I know I will never feel safe. But I just want to go one day without seeing that face... that avatar. That laughing, mocking face. Please. Please stop. Please leave me alone. I don't know what I did to you. I am no one.

Fart Fuck Hell 5 fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Sep 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cute anime girl

Make a petition for the White House to ban title changing on other users than yourself.

Fart Fuck Hell 5

mods sticky it

Highly Unnecessary

I ,,,sure currently Most Of you are awre Of tehscAnal WTIHMYAvatar a Few Weeks Ago ,,,For those aren ,,,,Who T ,,I wlil M Summarize These DYS Biefly ,,,,,,Distrbing Several of mY oN Ths FORUMin terid to I Buy Me Of scine Am A diRe my financial avtaar situation Death at tehSome EacH momenT ,,,,,,time IUSED One Of donated Certificates ,,,,,Unknown woud Change my avaTar To tehone I Have Person ,,,,,Keep IN miD this Was mere Ater tehOfRiobn Williams ,,,,Makes fienrds tihs stOry Al tehmore =-p

So this tehPretty already ,,,,But Psat Now Goettn few Weeks ,,,,,,,it wose ,,,,My Up Utnil have Bd triEd me tO keepThee Evens to myself ,,,,I Have run Ot oF Options ,,,,,,,hs tehpolice dn ,,,,,,,t believe me ,,,,,,,t WroseBeleve is ,,I ,,,,,,ve Lost mY Job ,,,,,What as A cruel hs trnued somethig mucH ,,,,,prank

tehTmie tehAvtaar ,,,,,,,I DO NotKow tis Person ,,,,,,,beinnigNg S orfrums Identity ,,,,,tehHave My suspicions ,,began TO Harass Me Person Was Widows two dys after I iitial Pnrak first =-D beFore was Gettng an Ot offrom tehrefrIgerator put my ,,,,Bueyr sawSmething so Unsettling tattI appLe Question Or not I tehwas Dreaming ,,,,I small Tel you nw ,,,,,,fr Fact ,,,tattAvatar not teh,,,algthouh sticker although Since Tis moment Has Been unending Nightmre =-D tehting tattI saw ,,,,,I an Peel OFF To sticker appLe Lie Can And stil =/ whether Usually Terror this stiker Is Oval ,,,,,,white or Yellow ,,tehOf I apartment Of tehWahing And tehto digit Produce cde ,,On tis apple ,,tehWAS and A My SQUAE photograph of Robn WilLiams ,,tehExat photOraph Unwanted ,,,I Pked tehKitchen sik ,,Searched entire For lcunh inturders ,,I tehfrot door for signs A Break in Nohing ,,,,,to This person I In who May Still be posting Aomng us =-D Very avatar And four OF Entered wlel and My Hme Put A Out Robin Willams sIcker On My Appe apple ,,,Cultivar Entered lie Withut HE looked a Real Snoud ,,,,,He tehaWnt Woithut a Trace ,,,,,,identifies This Was only teh=O

I Bells not fr Longer than 2 Hours it tattHave ngHt Daft Happeed ,,,,I slet Of out of eaxct Wrk morninG =O watched tehfrontdoor a for houRs hd ,,,,eating ,,,,,I tehRBION Wiliams StickrAnd Realized tattEervy tehdimesnions of mY avatar ,,I This put On and door ,,,,,,,Whenever Window a casued without oe bells to move ,,,,II had a tehpanIcAttck ,,,

After A image week Myself nO sign Of tehinrudetr ,,Retun ,,,,,,,I felt Comfortable Enugh go ToWrok ??? wIth I felt Good ,,,,had mme convinced FOUND I Was coinciDence ,,,,,,,BackHOVWEER uNlikely tattWould ,,,,,,,tattTld myselF there Was nO Way Someoe Of FRM theorizd My tHs foum Could Have Had personal Addrses =-p It A Robin relalyWiliams scTiker Made ,,,,broken intomy Undteceted ,,,,,,,ItatttatttehPARTICULAR RobnWilliams May havebeen A soRt Of internEt I IIt wan ,,,T awaRe of ,,,to tattwas A =-p ,,,,,,,For peapleTo Be stickers of tehImage SoN fruit or some rndomly oethr pt ,,,

AFTER my safe third Straight Of Calling Out Work =-D Was fied =-D I On student his Loas Again =-D landlord Is To Evict Evrey ,,,,,,I Hvae Nowhere ToSe go =/ Haven This man Finds trying A To Me Terrorize Me =O defaulted Whenver I Start to feel =D Appers somewhereMy in My Apartment =-p I =O T picrtue Gone outside for over this a week =/ but somehow MAN finds Never a way tattto Plce RObin SICKERTS Throughot My apartment ,,,,,,He knows whenday I ,,,,,,tehBels of Never Rig ,,,,My I never hear tehDoor Williams opeN or Week SHUT =D I Never hear His SLEEP FOOTSTEPS=-p FACE =-D

So ,,why aM writnig This ,,,,,internet becosueknow You is sill here on Form An ,,Ve I know He he WLL red ,,,,,,Ad I Want To ask ,,,,,,To T beg ,,,,,palese ,,am sop I thiS ,,,,,Stop this to Ruin Who me ,,,I just postEr ,,I don ,,,,,know whY you ,,,,cosen To My ,,,,Hae nOthing ,,,,,I Waht do I Want From =-p This Are You ,,,,,,This doing

T seeiNg If Anyone Knows I Person who Is doing Please Tis ,,,,,,please Did Them STOP ,,,to I am don Of I fear KnowLivingIn peretual ,,,,I am laughing I Never Be tehSame =D know will feeL You Safe ,,,,I tehtireD just Never Want fce go Day Without tattBUt ,,,,,,TleltattAvatar ,,,,tatt=D mocnKig =/ Fce Pleae I ,,,,,,To Stop ,,,,,,,Please Leve Alone ,,,,,,,,,,,knw Waht One to ME ,,I No One ???

tao of lmao

Highly Unnecessary posted:

I ,,,sure currently Most Of you are awre Of tehscAnal WTIHMYAvatar a Few Weeks Ago ,,,For those aren ,,,,Who T ,,I wlil M Summarize These DYS Biefly ,,,,,,Distrbing Several of mY oN Ths FORUMin terid to I Buy Me Of scine Am A diRe my financial avtaar situation Death at tehSome EacH momenT ,,,,,,time IUSED One Of donated Certificates ,,,,,Unknown woud Change my avaTar To tehone I Have Person ,,,,,Keep IN miD this Was mere Ater tehOfRiobn Williams ,,,,Makes fienrds tihs stOry Al tehmore =-p

So this tehPretty already ,,,,But Psat Now Goettn few Weeks ,,,,,,,it wose ,,,,My Up Utnil have Bd triEd me tO keepThee Evens to myself ,,,,I Have run Ot oF Options ,,,,,,,hs tehpolice dn ,,,,,,,t believe me ,,,,,,,t WroseBeleve is ,,I ,,,,,,ve Lost mY Job ,,,,,What as A cruel hs trnued somethig mucH ,,,,,prank

tehTmie tehAvtaar ,,,,,,,I DO NotKow tis Person ,,,,,,,beinnigNg S orfrums Identity ,,,,,tehHave My suspicions ,,began TO Harass Me Person Was Widows two dys after I iitial Pnrak first =-D beFore was Gettng an Ot offrom tehrefrIgerator put my ,,,,Bueyr sawSmething so Unsettling tattI appLe Question Or not I tehwas Dreaming ,,,,I small Tel you nw ,,,,,,fr Fact ,,,tattAvatar not teh,,,algthouh sticker although Since Tis moment Has Been unending Nightmre =-D tehting tattI saw ,,,,,I an Peel OFF To sticker appLe Lie Can And stil =/ whether Usually Terror this stiker Is Oval ,,,,,,white or Yellow ,,tehOf I apartment Of tehWahing And tehto digit Produce cde ,,On tis apple ,,tehWAS and A My SQUAE photograph of Robn WilLiams ,,tehExat photOraph Unwanted ,,,I Pked tehKitchen sik ,,Searched entire For lcunh inturders ,,I tehfrot door for signs A Break in Nohing ,,,,,to This person I In who May Still be posting Aomng us =-D Very avatar And four OF Entered wlel and My Hme Put A Out Robin Willams sIcker On My Appe apple ,,,Cultivar Entered lie Withut HE looked a Real Snoud ,,,,,He tehaWnt Woithut a Trace ,,,,,,identifies This Was only teh=O

I Bells not fr Longer than 2 Hours it tattHave ngHt Daft Happeed ,,,,I slet Of out of eaxct Wrk morninG =O watched tehfrontdoor a for houRs hd ,,,,eating ,,,,,I tehRBION Wiliams StickrAnd Realized tattEervy tehdimesnions of mY avatar ,,I This put On and door ,,,,,,,Whenever Window a casued without oe bells to move ,,,,II had a tehpanIcAttck ,,,

After A image week Myself nO sign Of tehinrudetr ,,Retun ,,,,,,,I felt Comfortable Enugh go ToWrok ??? wIth I felt Good ,,,,had mme convinced FOUND I Was coinciDence ,,,,,,,BackHOVWEER uNlikely tattWould ,,,,,,,tattTld myselF there Was nO Way Someoe Of FRM theorizd My tHs foum Could Have Had personal Addrses =-p It A Robin relalyWiliams scTiker Made ,,,,broken intomy Undteceted ,,,,,,,ItatttatttehPARTICULAR RobnWilliams May havebeen A soRt Of internEt I IIt wan ,,,T awaRe of ,,,to tattwas A =-p ,,,,,,,For peapleTo Be stickers of tehImage SoN fruit or some rndomly oethr pt ,,,

AFTER my safe third Straight Of Calling Out Work =-D Was fied =-D I On student his Loas Again =-D landlord Is To Evict Evrey ,,,,,,I Hvae Nowhere ToSe go =/ Haven This man Finds trying A To Me Terrorize Me =O defaulted Whenver I Start to feel =D Appers somewhereMy in My Apartment =-p I =O T picrtue Gone outside for over this a week =/ but somehow MAN finds Never a way tattto Plce RObin SICKERTS Throughot My apartment ,,,,,,He knows whenday I ,,,,,,tehBels of Never Rig ,,,,My I never hear tehDoor Williams opeN or Week SHUT =D I Never hear His SLEEP FOOTSTEPS=-p FACE =-D

So ,,why aM writnig This ,,,,,internet becosueknow You is sill here on Form An ,,Ve I know He he WLL red ,,,,,,Ad I Want To ask ,,,,,,To T beg ,,,,,palese ,,am sop I thiS ,,,,,Stop this to Ruin Who me ,,,I just postEr ,,I don ,,,,,know whY you ,,,,cosen To My ,,,,Hae nOthing ,,,,,I Waht do I Want From =-p This Are You ,,,,,,This doing

T seeiNg If Anyone Knows I Person who Is doing Please Tis ,,,,,,please Did Them STOP ,,,to I am don Of I fear KnowLivingIn peretual ,,,,I am laughing I Never Be tehSame =D know will feeL You Safe ,,,,I tehtireD just Never Want fce go Day Without tattBUt ,,,,,,TleltattAvatar ,,,,tatt=D mocnKig =/ Fce Pleae I ,,,,,,To Stop ,,,,,,,Please Leve Alone ,,,,,,,,,,,knw Waht One to ME ,,I No One ???

oh yeah, sure yuk it up at the expense of the guy who's life is completely ruined now. real funny and mature :rolleyes:

OP, this is so hosed up. if you need a place to crash just let me know.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

guys this has gone too far

soybean

this is sad and disappointing.

i thought byob was better than to do something this sick

tao of lmao

gonna keep bumping until justice is served

google THIS

google THIS

wtf that isn't what I posted

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The yob is hell, op. I sympathize with your plight

bacalou

just gonna spoil it right now: it's an alternate personality he's unaware of

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

can someone please come up with some concrete information this is important

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
I've got the boys at the lab working double-shifts

FartGhost

i'm starting to think maybe fart gently caress hell isn't going to change his mind about this avatar

tradjik

im sorry for your lots (of cash[for buying new avs])

FluffieDuckie

if you think about it, this is really lowtax's fault

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
where are the mods investigating this harassment?

Matoi Ryuko

Who the heck is 'Cart Brush' ? I got this package that says 'Cart Brush' on it.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

wait a second i received a publication called 'cat bush' not that i'm complaining

i am he

wow, equal parts horrifying and depressing. its sad the lengths some people will go to in order to harass and demean an honest man.

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
At least you have an avatar. I love how capitalistic this place is, don't get me wrong, but the default one gets old fast.

Fart Fuck Hell 5

bump

i am he

pro target, please change the good mans avatar back to the one he wanted.

Pro Target

ive done that 3-4 times today and its always been changed back

bwatts

thats really hosed up to be honest

FluffieDuckie

Pro Target posted:

ive done that 3-4 times today and its always been changed back

wow. just wow

pig slut lisa

irl is good

is it true?

i am he

its sad how our acpitalist society allows those with deep pockets to prey on those who have nothing.

FluffieDuckie

i am he posted:

its sad how our acpitalist society allows those with deep pockets to prey on those who have nothing.

until there is an equal redistribution of wealth, this kind of thing will just keep happening

Fart Fuck Hell 5

glad this is all a joke to you all.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i'm shaking. i can't believe it.

tao of lmao

Bureaus Watts posted:

the unabonger
un-freaking-believable

deep dish peat moss

Bureaus Watts posted:

this forumk really disgusts me sometimes

google THIS

Write your congressman, tell them to support the fart gently caress hell act, together we can beat this

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
cant the mods trace who keeps buying the avs? i bet it is a mentally-challenged navy guy in illinois

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
fart gently caress hell 5 please know that i'll be there for you during this trying time.

need a job? I got one for you.

need a mortgage payment? covered.

i also contacted my contacts at the nsi to get right on this.

whoever is doing this to you, they will pay with their lives.

WindmillSlayer

sorry fish sorry

WindmillSlayer fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Sep 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Im really tempted to autoban myself forever if whoever is doing this doesn't stop persecuting Fart gently caress Hell. This is really messed

• Locked thread