Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Not that i go to church or anything I'm just sayin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Miltank posted:

Not that i go to church or anything I'm just sayin

Allah is lord and Muhammad is his prophet.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i like having churches around because their parking lots make perfect places to do donuts/drugs/have a swap meet

you know what why don't we turn the churches into free housing for the homeless and just keep the parking lots. all the upper middle class people who actually go to church can just meet at starbucks.

Stoic Commie fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Sep 14, 2014

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Stoic Commie posted:

i like having churches around because their parking lots make perfect places to do donuts/drugs/have a swap meet

you know what why don't we turn the churches into free housing for the homeless and just keep the parking lots. all the upper middle class people who actually go to church can just meet at starbucks.

also having weed time with uptight church girls.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
there are millions of people pooping right now

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

god loves you and made you in his image, but he hates you because your gay

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Cyril Sneer posted:

now right pooping people of millions are there

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

your such a fuckin idiot if you go to church lmfao

that poo poo isnt even real

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Cyril Sneer posted:

are you a toiletlord?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Look at all those suckers wasting their time in "church."
Lifehack: if you don't go, you get an extra hour/two hours of productive time every week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

I cant even go if i wanted to cuz us gays arent allowed.

• Locked thread