Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Using Tavon Austin in an end-around????? better run him up the gut 8 times as a balancing act

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Katana Gomai posted:

Yea no worries. I went with the first link, but if you happen to stumble across a better one, let me know!

Like, a lot of the other streaming sites arent even listing it as a game being played lol, I'm not sure theres a huge audience for this one

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

blue squares posted:

drat, Moonfruit died

http://www.vipleague.se/american-football/247075/1/nfl-redzone-live-stream-online.html

This one is pretty HD, lovely directv redzone though'

edit: http://teamstreamla.proboards.com/page/STREAM_5 regular cool scott hanson version, not hd though

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Should we close up this thread and go into the consolidated late game thread?

only temporary
Sep 3, 2006
Thank you Staced God.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
And the Packers fumble the very first loving snap

Welp

I might need a bottle of whiskey for this

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Josh Lyman posted:

Should we close up this thread and go into the consolidated late game thread?

Sure, if the morning games are all wrapped up

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Cool. I don't mind DirecTV RedZone that much, especially when it's free

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

wheez the roux posted:

my new posting technique is unstoppable

and also its like a goddamn hour wait here

What did you do?

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
kill the jets

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

The Broncos are quite good

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Kalli posted:

Sure, if the morning games are all wrapped up
Yeah, they're all over.

will_colorado
Jun 30, 2007

just throw to Julius all the time.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Aight then, let's pack it up and move over here http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3664867

I'll make this thread again next week because RZ chill thread is the best thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rest his guts
Mar 3, 2013

...pls father forgive me
for my terrible post history...
Is tat Harvin's first regular season TD as a Seahawk? I seem to recall him getting a first down in last year's game before the injury

• Locked thread