Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Postmaster GBS
Jan 14, 2013

the new rounded design and projectile
camera are several of my favorite features

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Postmaster GBS
Jan 14, 2013

snupe

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Postmaster GBS posted:

idk. thought the gold one was terrible when revealed. bought it though. it wears nicely. the white one is not my steez, while the black phone is (rip blacKphone 5) on point, it is dull (not necessarily bad). the worn champagne phone brings it tho

the gold is p tacky

i wish they made the iphone 5 blackphone look like 4/4s though. the black band got all scratched up and looks like poo poo now

i guess i could try and find a replacement from a white one but :effort:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

bring back translucent neon polycarbonate

i would rock the hell out of an iphone that actually lived up to the "i" in its name

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

make mine key lime

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
they're camped out already outside the apple store on university ave

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

:kimchi:

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

did we receive our iphones yet itt

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

make mine key lime

these were the max of apple #FAIL. looked like some retard poo poo for morons and didnt work for poo poo. PPC macs = fully useless Garbage. Real gamers + Comptuer Pros knew then adn knew now one simple fact -- PC supremacy. Then, Now, and Forever.

Every cent that goes into making a Compute rlook like a Runt (candy from the quater driven candy machine) = 1 cent not used to maximize Power and Ownage. If I'm looking to get a sick Rail Frags I don't care what my lappy looks like - I care what inside.

Its like Bitches, but backwards. gently caress their guts and brians, im all about the Titties and rear end

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
i like the handwringing on daring fireball like he really really wishes he could bring himself to want the most expensive iphone like usual and feels cheated out of the optical stabilisation whatever that you only get on the big one

Abandon fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Sep 19, 2014

Otaku Alpha Male
Nov 11, 2012

bitches get ~tsundere~ when I pull out my katana

Sagebrush posted:

make mine key lime

cool toasters

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
the screens on those things are small as gently caress

Otaku Alpha Male
Nov 11, 2012

bitches get ~tsundere~ when I pull out my katana

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

lol

CamH
Apr 11, 2008

i ordered a black leather case 4 my new phone

CamH
Apr 11, 2008

the case, ordered a week later, will beat the phone to my door by 1 day

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CamH posted:

my new phone 4

join the cool club

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echinopsis posted:

join the poverty club

z0rlandi viSSer
Nov 5, 2013

graph posted:

a bunch of people unconcerned with throwing an entire design philosophy out the window in order to placate Joe Consumer Dumbass and their huge anroid camerawart phone

z0rlandi viSSer
Nov 5, 2013

Silver Alicorn posted:

just get a thumb extender, op

lol

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
so i heard the iphone 6 has a feature that shrinks the screen so u can use it one handed just like the galaxy note

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Smythe posted:

Its like Bitches, but backwards. gently caress their guts and brians, im all about the Titties and rear end

agreed

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

tech pricing and etc is like, welp, you can afford a ferrari, but only a 2010 model

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

nigga crab pollock posted:

so i heard the iphone 6 has a feature that shrinks the screen so u can use it one handed just like the galaxy note

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

pictured, the corp[se hand of andre the giant

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

Squinty Applebottom posted:

i love all of graphs posts itt and he speaks for me in all matters apple related

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

lmao shameful af

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

humility used 2 be considered a virtue

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

appel lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

You made the wrong choice OP, and you should have gotten an iPhone 6.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

lmbo @ the keyboard

CamH
Apr 11, 2008

triple sulk posted:

You made the wrong choice OP, and you should have gotten an iPhone 6.

my fiancé now has an iphone 6 and my ipadphone 6+ has yet to arrive but i have no doubts that it is the superior device

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

It only takes 3 years for aplle to go to complete poo poo after a jobs departure

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

CamH posted:

my fiancé now has an iphone 6 and my ipadphone 6+ has yet to arrive but i have no doubts that it is the superior device

Your fiancée is having sex with another man, right now, who owns an iPhone 6 because he is clearly an intelligent enough man to make the right Apple iPhone purchasing decision.

He also has a huge penis.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

triple sulk posted:

Your fiancée is having sex with another man, right now, who owns an iPhone 6 because he is clearly an intelligent enough man to make the right Apple iPhone purchasing decision.

He also has a huge penis.

the 6 ploos is larger and more expensive, and therefore better. more money = better than, Worthington's Law.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

owning an iphone 6+ tells the world that your penis is pathetically tiny

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

and eventually it'll be even smaller :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Condiv posted:

owning an iphone 6+ tells the world that your penis is pathetically tiny

i already drive a convertible my small penis is already being widely broadcast.

• Locked thread