Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
I have some advertisement's that need managing. I'll pay you a dollar more than Lowtax. PM me All of your work history, spare no detail. Also buy me PM privileges first and you're hired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
lol

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

I'm not buying you poo poo but I have a decent advertising/marketing portfolio

Conduct the entire interview here in this thread (including your hard offer and any/all employment contracts) and I'll work for you

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i know nothing about advertising but i will gladly accept money if you givbe it to me for nothing

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
post itt if you're applying irl, let's brainstorm. what does lowtax like to see in his applicants? what is his management style? what are his interests and hobbies?

are there bennies?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Stoic Commie posted:

post itt if you're applying irl, let's brainstorm. what does lowtax like to see in his applicants? what is his management style? what are his interests and hobbies?

are there bennies?

he lives in a lovely kansas city exurb

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i know nothing about advertising but i will gladly accept money if you givbe it to me for nothing

You know everything about advertising

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!
I sucessfully advertised my self into sex with a woman and I'm the typical neckbeared fatty goon. clearly I'm the most qualified

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Shuffle posted:

I sucessfully advertised my self into sex with a woman and I'm the typical neckbeared fatty goon. clearly I'm the most qualified

Woah! I'd be stupid not to hire you!

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Lobster Harmonica posted:

I'm not buying you poo poo but I have a decent advertising/marketing portfolio

Conduct the entire interview here in this thread (including your hard offer and any/all employment contracts) and I'll work for you
Fine I will proceed with the interview here. Question one, what is your favorite color? Question two A/S/L? Question three, Are you okay with having me as a boss?

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Selling my avatar space, OP this is a golden chance to advertise everytime I make an awesome post.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Selling my avatar space, OP this is a golden chance to advertise everytime I make an awesome post.
Excellent, I can advertise my new website AwfulSomething.com! Xatwol will be most pleased.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I worked outside the box leveraging disruptive tech to move someone else's cheese.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

TheRatboyGenius posted:

Excellent, I can advertise my new website AwfulSomething.com! Xatwol will be most pleased.

cool just buy it as my avatar we'll be set

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

i cannot work as im too fat

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I enjoy your avatar OP, you're hired as my boss.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Take my first payment and put it towards buying yourself IM.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I got black patent hovershoes, bulletproof tie, and a chlorox smile.
I'm what they call a "closer."

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Jon Joe posted:

I enjoy your avatar OP, you're hired as my boss.

Thanks, I made it myself!

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Saalkin posted:

i cannot work as im too fat

I have a desk job opening, you can be my fat secretary. You don't have to do much, just bring me coffee and let me gently caress you. Sound good?

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

TheRatboyGenius posted:

I have a desk job opening, you can be my fat secretary. You don't have to do much, just bring me coffee and let me gently caress you. Sound good?

same except ill settle for blowies

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
HEY PEOPLE IF YOU GO TO THIS THREAD YOU COULD GET HIRED FOR A JOB

that is my advertising pitch, it is bold yet innovative and captures eyeballs while creating its own branding paradigm

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i can not work, i am a gay

Mister Panos
Jan 26, 2011

cute anime girl
Feb 14, 2014

Howard Beale posted:

HEY PEOPLE IF YOU GO TO THIS THREAD YOU COULD GET HIRED FOR A JOB

that is my advertising pitch, it is bold yet innovative and captures eyeballs while creating its own branding paradigm

This is the only post I was able to read in this thread. I can confirm this works.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
I'm just an ideas man

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
what ads do you poor people AND/OR adblockisevil!!! people see?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Rambling Robot posted:

what ads do you poor people AND/OR adblockisevil!!! people see?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

for real i didnt make that or refresh until it came up

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

false advertising. None of these skinny suit wearing bitches are goons, they do not speak for me

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

lonesomedwarf posted:

for real i didnt make that or refresh until it came up

Our answer to the Doge meme. Im not sure who has spent more money on what though

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

thats really pathetic

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

there's also a few for that aggrogator site which are funnier than the site

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

I am offering 200% more gross pay than OP, and all you have to do is look like you are working, and maybe paint crude MS Paints of things I e-mail you at all hours. Who's in?

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Op, if you were to hire me, can you not tell the government because I want to continue hiring disability benefit + also I'm a registered sex offender and I don't want them to tell you about all the kids I murdered and then sodomised, thanks. Signed, aatrek.

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
me

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

bitcoin bastard posted:

same except ill settle for blowies

Sure, just gonna need to know... Spit or swallow? This is a deal breaker.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

i can not work, i am a gay

Are you fat too? If so I have a secretary job with your name on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Alan Smithee posted:

I'm just an ideas man

Gimme an idea as to why I should hire you?

• Locked thread