Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
I'm already very drunk lets do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
Ugh. Train sucks dick.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Great start

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

YESSSSSSS

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

good run Kap

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

A CRAB

A TREE

A TD

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

unironically thank you refs

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Give me the D :D

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

goddamn Boldin is legit

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

gently caress

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

that's not an interception

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

sigh

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Penalties: The Game

well it's working out for my team so far i guess

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

c'mon Vance

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

DESERT SWARM

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Boldin is human? :smith:

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

V MOTHERFUCKING D

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Fwank

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

jesus christ.

this is the worst

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

thanks Ahmad

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

davecrazy posted:

I don't think the niners are that good.
they don't look unstoppable, i agree

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

good job P. Cox

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

fix is in

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

i have to take a tremendous poo poo

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

oh c'mon you assholes

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

sonicice posted:

It's already all over your TV!

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

wheez the roux posted:

probably my last post of the night since the er might be knocking me out with dilaudid but i just wanted to get this in:

gently caress off Niners, gently caress your suburban shithole stadium, gently caress your "zero" "tolerance" roster full of abusive assholes and rapists, gently caress your manchild coach, and i hope my hot bloody liquid poo poo rains on all of you. im out
:vince:

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Justin Smith continues to own

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

BACK OFF I'LL TAKE YOU ON

HEADSTRONG, I'LL TAKE ON ANYONE

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Canopus250 posted:

Holy poo poo was that a loving Trapt song I heard there?
its considered classic rock now

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

*tugs collar*

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Still with the D. :D

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

ahahaahaha

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

jesus, that U2 song sounds loving awful

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

JoeCL posted:

U2 is like if you're 'cool' uncle got a record contract
my cool uncle would make awesome psychedelic poo poo, not elevator music that gets menopausal women's juices flowing again

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

JFC

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

HOLD ONTO THE BALL IDIOT

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

lmao

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

very good run back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Carrier :stare:

• Locked thread