Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Cruel and Unusual posted:

The first of six primetime Bears games this year.

hoo boy. Slauson and Garza both out, this is going to be a disaster once Cutler gets happy feet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
this is starting the exact opposite of the bills game so i guess the bears will lose 70-0

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
where was the whistle :mad:

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Vengarr posted:

The Bears really do look super awful bad against the read-option.

they've never been able to defend it. Against seattle last year (two years ago? I don't remember now) they completely fell apart once the seahawks just kept running it

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Did they just say Ray Mcdonald was starting during the player introduction thing?

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I honestly don't think that's a catch but Peanut still rules

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
too many penalties ugh

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
bmarsh still really freaking good

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

R.D. Mangles posted:

the bears are an embarrassing wreck of a team that will never win another superbowl

not until mccaskey's dead, and it seems like she's gonna live another 20 years

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

MaximumBob posted:

Welp, that's Tillman's career.

wait, what happened?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

MaximumBob posted:

He's on the sideline crying after a right triceps injury. Same one that he injured last season, so I bet he's done this year, and if he is that's probably it for him.

noooooooooooooooo

• Locked thread