Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Generic Monk
Oct 31, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

You should say yes to all the fat red wrecks because they can be unintentionally hilarious. Like, what on Earth could this girl be trying to hide? Even in The Year of our Lord 2014 humanity's greatest scientists may never crack this enigma. :iiam:

tbqh if more people did this i'd be all for it, virtually every person round here it seems has group photos as all their pics which makes what should be a swipe a 10sec trip into their profile to try and crossreference faces. tempted to just swipe right on anyone who says something like '"i'm the blonde" because loving thank you

i've seen people with multiple photos of them with the same person. and the quotes - literal 'i'm like marmite, you love me or you hate me' level poo poo. and the 'i'm fluent in sarcasm' stuff as well. i'm assuming men are just as bad if not worse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread