Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy
Hi!

Don't know if I can ask this question here or in SHSC...

I'm a junior IT admin with really basic skills with server administration. I did 7 years in support. I just did my Windows Server Administration Fundamentals certification (MTA) and now I've the opportunity to climb the ladder and be a junior admin.

Soon, we'll migrate Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2013 and there's a possibility that I'll be the one in charge of the migration (don't ask why!). But I know very little of Exchange (I know how to USE it, to create mailboxes, lists) but not how to manage it.

So I need a really good book to learn Exchange 2013 from the perspective of a new user and not someone who already know Exchange. Can anyone suggest me something?

Thanks alot!

EDIT: Just so you know: I won't be alone is this but I want to learn more about Exch2013 before they throw me in this migration and ask questions each 2 minutes.

ShiroTheSniper fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Sep 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryzic
Feb 28, 2009

No, actually. I would hate to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!
Grimey Drawer
You might have better luck in the Exchange Thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3410119

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy

Ryzic posted:

You might have better luck in the Exchange Thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3410119

Ok thanks alot!

• Locked thread