Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
http://clashsf.com

I found it. I found the source of everything that is terrible, this is the ant's nest, supply the poison and we can spray for days. Maybe then San Francisco can go back to being the depraved land of horny gay lads it was supposed to be instead of this poo poo.

There are no new business ideas, just poo poo you did as a kid or poo poo you do when you're poor, monetised by rich white assholes who can buy argyle pants to stay wacky, but can't clean the poo poo off the front door of their business.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
it is good

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

so a 'scavenger hunt' is another word for white people to get together and get wasted while wearing neon. good to know

open container
Sep 16, 2008
I have no frame of reference as to what my grandma's scavenger hunts were like since she died before I was born.

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
Adolf Hitler led Nazi Germany into a movement against the political Zionist Jews of his time in what would be known as one of the most historical genocides of all time, meanwhile the real Holocaust of the real Jews was taking place in the America's, and other parts of the world. Many are deceived and because they have bought in to the mass media, and the propaganda smokescreen that the Illuminati and Jewish powers hide behind to push their satanic world plans.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

open container posted:

I have no frame of reference as to what my grandma's scavenger hunts were like since she died before I was born.

basically lynchings

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

hm my grandpa's scavnger hunts were pretty good because stuff was always:

1. inside his stinkiest shoe, or

2. inside a used sock

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Office team building thay does not suck? I just assumed that was giving everyone free beer at the end of friday, not making all your employees wear facepaint and jump around.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Office team building thay does not suck? I just assumed that was giving everyone free beer at the end of friday, not making all your employees wear facepaint and jump around.

seriously, we have thursday beer day once a month. that's enough. the last people on earth i want to build a team with are the dick-for-brains that i'm always cleaning up messes for

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

first to the gas chambers:

http://clashsf.com/about/

also, it seems like "clash" is the opposite name you'd want for a group based on team-building

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

a hole-y ghost posted:

hm my grandpa's scavnger hunts were pretty good because stuff was always:

1. inside his stinkiest shoe, or

2. inside a used sock

your grandpa made you search for his cum??? :confused:

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

pathetic little tramp posted:

http://clashsf.com

I found it. I found the source of everything that is terrible, this is the ant's nest, supply the poison and we can spray for days. Maybe then San Francisco can go back to being the depraved land of horny gay lads it was supposed to be instead of this poo poo.

There are no new business ideas, just poo poo you did as a kid or poo poo you do when you're poor, monetised by rich white assholes who can buy argyle pants to stay wacky, but can't clean the poo poo off the front door of their business.

I would have said you were overreacting, but then I scrolled down and saw the pants.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

this cannot be real

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

RIP Southtown Arcade

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
This has convinced me that with enough bullshit, you can sell anything to techies.

open container
Sep 16, 2008

quote:

After 3 seasons Google hired us to produce a scavenger hunt for their interns and we crushed it.

I'm so glad I'm getting out of IT and into a labor union.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
what the gently caress this is why i can't have a software job im happy with. its either an office full of people with mouths full of reagan dick or this poo poo. and honestly this is worse

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

open container posted:

I'm so glad I'm getting out of IT and into a labor union.

how? what labor union?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm Wolf Master Molokai, technology and style advisor to CLASH

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

darkwing cuck posted:

what the gently caress this is why i can't have a software job im happy with. its either an office full of people with mouths full of reagan dick or this poo poo. and honestly this is worse

what do you mean you dont like working someplace where you have a mandatory 5 minute break in pool full of plastic balls you can dive into and then take tricycle rides around the office while throwing water balloons at coworkers? it owns

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Xaris posted:

what do you mean you dont like working someplace where you have a mandatory 5 minute break in pool full of plastic balls you can dive into and then take tricycle rides around the office while throwing water balloons at coworkers? it owns

no i want to do my work then go home to real life is that too much to ask

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I'd rather companies just use the words synergy and have people's profiles in uncomfortable looking suits and ties than this 'we're WACKY, we have nerf fights during WORK HOURS!' stuff.

open container
Sep 16, 2008

darkwing cuck posted:

how? what labor union?

Nepotism, NYC glaziers.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

oh :smith:

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

I mean lets be honest here if those people all joined SA the overall forum's fitness and sociability averages would increase

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

especially their ceo

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

I'd rather companies just use the words synergy and have people's profiles in uncomfortable looking suits and ties than this 'we're WACKY, we have nerf fights during WORK HOURS!' stuff.

c'mon guys its time for corporate mandated wackiness hour woo let's disrupt culture with our tech yeahhh

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

i had an interview at some secret squirrel IT company and they were both of these, in addition to insane security procedures

so imagine a wacky water balloon fight in an underground bunker filled with middle-aged military veterans

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghSlKKAvnn0
:cripes:

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
hey guys let's do something that really 'disrupts traditional business' by having a 'wacky hack day!' where you work 24 hours straight for no extra money to produce some app that will make the company millions of dollars!

then, we'll give you ribbons!

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Is facebook buying them for 3 billion or something? Are those Insta twittergram vlog mocha latte bullshit things still worth more than major petrochemical & pharmaceutical companies?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
^^ second one, yes

darkwing cuck posted:

c'mon guys its time for corporate mandated wackiness hour woo let's disrupt culture with our tech yeahhh

that reminds me, i had to look at these advertisements the past month while riding public transit. unironic use of DISRUPT

Xaris fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Sep 15, 2014

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i am gay

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

okay I take back what I said gas them all

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
are you even legally allowed to have a cartoon animal as a ceo?

mods??

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
All this stuff is a symptom of a generation that never formed its own identity because it never faced real adversity from growing up sheltered and spoiled in middle-class suburbs so now they're desperately trying to deny how autistic they are

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Bro Dad posted:

i had an interview at some secret squirrel IT company and they were both of these, in addition to insane security procedures

so imagine a wacky water balloon fight in an underground bunker filled with middle-aged military veterans

that's not a job that is a movie called Dr. Strangelove.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Xaris posted:

^^ second one, yes

that reminds me, i had to look at these advertisements the past month while riding public transit. unironic use of DISRUPT

meanwhile across the country in my lab "what we really need is a politician that isn't afraid of being politically incorrect" fuuuck really?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

darkwing cuck posted:

This x1000

• Locked thread