Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
this thing fell on my arm and it like abraded some of my skin off and it started bleeding . all i had at work was some 91% alcohol so I poured that on it and it hurt even worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DIbXBq18VM

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

welp looks like you're hosed. rip ignorients

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Ebola?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

u served w/ distinction

bend it like baked ham
Feb 16, 2009

Fries.
Can you get your hands on some thermite?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Mentos Dan posted:

Can you get your hands on some thermite?

thats just rust and aluminum powder right

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
just drink the alcohol.

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.
without distillation that is a bad idea

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

one day someone in gbs will say "remember when 1gnorients was around?" and everyone will be like "no who is that?"

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
enjoy your brain blood clots.

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.

Christmas Miracle posted:

one day someone in gbs will say "remember when Christmas Miracle
was around?" and everyone will be like "no who is that?"

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
I bruised your mothers cervix

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
With my penis.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
What's with weird bruises on your arms/legs you don't recall getting. You'd think if you banged your arm hard enough to bruise it you'd notice and remember the incident but apparently not.

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Too bad you didn't die.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

im sorry op

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You're supposed to drink the alcohol OP not pour it out. What a dumbass.

Aug 4, 2010

post pics

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ArbitraryC posted:

What's with weird bruises on your arms/legs you don't recall getting. You'd think if you banged your arm hard enough to bruise it you'd notice and remember the incident but apparently not.
well I guess you were just too caught up in the free-flying fun and "anything-goes" mindset of sexual horseplay to notice :angel:

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

www posted:

post pics

not flattering picture of my arm but oh well. those things that look like pits are actually like real holes. I dunno how that happened, also this bruise goes deeeeeep

Aug 4, 2010

drat thats a sweet bruise, congrats

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax
what fell on your arm a HORSE DILDO

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I recommend getting your girlfriend/mom to kiss it and make it better.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

i am sorry about your arm i hope you feel better soon op

if your arm falls off though you do get to use some pretty good puns like you could say to girls dont worry im mostly armless, or you could go to a book club and say my favourite hitch hikers book was mostly 'armless

don't worry i'll think up more puns you can use it will be great

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

what. is . HAPPENING :gonk:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

that's actually starting to look pretty bad and you should maybe see a doctor for real about it.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

what if im patient zero ... do I save humanity right now

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

you could wait until tomorrow since it's late at night if you have a gp, but if it swells up some more you may want to hit the emergency room. you definitely need to take steps to cover it up and keep it from getting infected since it's a pretty deep open wound.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

you could wait until tomorrow since it's late at night if you have a gp, but if it swells up some more you may want to hit the emergency room. you definitely need to take steps to cover it up and keep it from getting infected since it's a pretty deep open wound.

:gonk: it looks like beef chuck is trying to burst out of my arm

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i don't even know how you would clean that with stuff you have in your house because of the big holes in it. it seems like soapy water or alcohol would get in there and would be impossible to dry out so you can put a bandage on it. maybe just put a bandage on it if you're not going to go to the emergency room tonight.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

that's actually starting to look pretty bad and you should maybe see a doctor for real about it.

nah gently caress all that poo poo have some balls jesus christ

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

what fell on your arm

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
yah, first pic? i said, necrotizing poo poo, fasheitis or whatever the gently caress. i'm a doctor not a wordologist. a brown recluse just wrreeked your poo poo. go hospital

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

1gnoirents posted:

this thing fell on my arm and it like abraded some of my skin off and it started bleeding . all i had at work was some 91% alcohol so I poured that on it and it hurt even worse

that's all good sounding imo. regular arm stuff

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

I shall rub alcohol into it in excruciating pain and put a bandage on it. if you dont hear from me in the morning its because im eatiing other people. good night SA

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Drink Cheerwine posted:

a brown recluse just wrreeked your poo poo. go hospital

ya weird, it does look a little like some spider bites i've seen

edit: it's gonna be more swollen tomorrow morning ignorients so be prepared to go to the emergency room especially if you start experience fever or chills. try to get it as dry as possible after you do the alcohol and before the bandage

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

1gnoirents posted:

I shall rub alcohol into it in excruciating pain and put a bandage on it. if you dont hear from me in the morning its because im eatiing other people. good night SA

cya bud

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
youve got a massive subprimal hemorrhage, your poo poo's all hosed up jesis christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Drink Cheerwine posted:

youve got a massive subprimal hemorrhage, your poo poo's all hosed up jesis christ.

lol dont be gay dude

• Locked thread