Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
New page, same ISL. Here's Mumbai against NE Utd:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjowMrgZ1V0

Banging tune in the beginning, if any of the lads can hook me up, that's be great. Anyway, standard stuff here. LMAO at the guy's shirt at 1:14, you'll know it when you see it.

:siren: ANALYSIS ALERT :siren: Seems like a common tactic has been to loft the ball over the defence, nobody's really coped with it so far.

the sex ghost posted:

Can someone post a league table, I need to check how my team, Delhi Dynamos FC, are doing. Thanks.

Ask and ye shall receive...

http://www.indiansuperleague.com/isl-2014/standings

The Dynamos are one of three unbeaten teams at this early stage, with the mighty Kolkata leading the way, and The Big 'Yin still the only team with a 100% record by virtue of not having played again since I said that thing. Pune are yet to score, which is probably amusing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Also, here's some BONUS CONTENT since that YT channel has it. It turns out Mumbai are dirty cheating bastards, and here's Ljungberg showing his Arsenal DNA runs deep.

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Hmm not a good start for the Kerala boys but we're just getting warmed up

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
I would love to make fun of this league for cargo cult esque appropriation of european style team names but MLS is even worse. So in closing, hopefully Dinamo Hajduk Bangalore can get promoted this year

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Life long Atletico de Kolkata fan here.

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Hegay posted:

Life long Atletico de Kolkata fan here.

Look at this plastic

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Jermaine Dildoe posted:

Look at this plastic

dont tension u fuckre

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
fc poon city ftw

Meliv
Nov 1, 2008
Just got jumped into this league today. Chopra, David James a player manager and Pires getting punched in the face? This league is amazing

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

HJB posted:

Excitement and drama as The Big 'Yin march on, the only team left with a 100% record.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeOhLV_xzqA

What a loving goal from Mendy.

Is that former OB player Bernard Mendy??? :eyepop: *throws away Atletico de Whatever scarf*

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

The very same. Fans new and old of Yin alike might want to look away now though as I present another WEEKEND ROUNDUP! Trigger warning: ISL defending

Yes, we open with Chennai being humbled by Delhi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRL-r2NxM9g

Possibly the best match of the tournament so far, some fantastic goals, nice stuff from Del Piero, and an important first win for the Dynamos.

-

Next up, early pacesetters Kolkata are held at home by Kerala who earn their first point:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4EEPFvQJ6s

Sexiness from Iain Hume there.

-

Finally, it's Pune again, this time telling their opponents to "Goa" home:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHqA7F9ljhw

Trezeguet's off the mark, everyone's finally arriving at the party.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Del Piero is magic and I'm glad he's getting a huge paycheck for basically having some fun

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
isl is a beautiful thing

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
Glory glory Atletico de Kolkata

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

tbp posted:

Glory glory Atletico de Kolkata

ffs its fatafati football jeez louise

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

OP this thread is good and all but if u reali wana make us kno abt smethng thn write abt d Indian emerging players lyk Durga,Subash,Baljit,Nadong Bhutia,d goalie of ATK etc.these foreign players wil go away aftr ISL is ovr.bt Durga,Subash,Nadong etc. wil b in this country.they r d jewels of indian football.write articles abt them.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Bloody vids are gone already, might have to think about another way of getting highlights. I'm glad there's actually things happening worthy of highlights at least.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Hegay posted:

OP this thread is good and all but if u reali wana make us kno abt smethng thn write abt d Indian emerging players lyk Durga,Subash,Baljit,Nadong Bhutia,d goalie of ATK etc.these foreign players wil go away aftr ISL is ovr.bt Durga,Subash,Nadong etc. wil b in this country.they r d jewels of indian football.write articles abt them.

Nice idea, goon project everyone? 2015 is shaping up to be a monster.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
come on lets football
fattafflaff football
kolkata city is goal capital

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Big big fan of the ISL here

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Sod it, these'll do for now. The matches from above but now with their own soundtrack:

Delhi Dynamos 4-1 Chennaiyin
Atletico de Kolkata 1-1 Kerala Blasters
Pune City 2-0 Goa

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

that first delhi goal was pretty good tbh

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

I'm hoping when it's all done someone will do a good compilation of goals I can nick.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

HJB posted:

I'm hoping when it's all done someone will do a good compilation of goals I can nick.

I hope we get a blooper compilation

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
I've watched some games here and there, and let me say that it's really hilarious. Some nice clowncar defending at times, clueless Indians and lots of past-it fatties about.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Hegay posted:

I hope we get a blooper compilation
HEll, Atletico de Kolkata won't feature on it. I've supported them since I've known they existed so I don't count as a plastic btw.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

tbp posted:

HEll, Atletico de Kolkata won't feature on it. I've supported them since I've known they existed so I don't count as a plastic btw.

Listen you FCUCking glory fan, if you knew anything about this league you would know that CHENNAIYAN is the best team in this league. 2 played, 6 points. Pathetico de Lovcocka 4 played, 10 points???

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I sure am glad that since I was a small child I've been a fan of the mighty Chennaiyin, who are good, and I definitely didn't check the thread to see which team I formally put my support behind.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
been supporting atletico de kolkata as my best isl franchise since even before the league started, die-hard polo+jeans fan here, I'm even transethnically indian so you should read my posts in an indian accent

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Has Pires and Ljungberg scored some goals yet?

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Hegay posted:

Listen you FCUCking glory fan, if you knew anything about this league you would know that CHENNAIYAN is the best team in this league. 2 played, 6 points. Pathetico de Lovcocka 4 played, 10 points???

Don't tension sir

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Wait a minute, Dos Santos? Surely Gio hasn't fallen THAT far? :ohdear:

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

advanced statsman posted:

die-hard polo+jeans fan here

lol

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Chennai fans are having a right time of it, they've just tonked Mumbai 5-1. Pick your flavour:

Short vid, only Chennai's goals for some reason, commentary, Fast Show-style goal highlights
Same but with Mumbai's goal and music over the top for good luck
Longer vid with music then commentary because that's logical

Bungled keeping, yet another Elano free kick, and many, many Peter Reid reactions, the match that had it all.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Just as I've been saying, Mumbai are frauds. Say Mumbai to your title hopes bitches.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

:smug:

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Delhi are still unbeaten as they played out a double-बैगल रोटी against NorthEast Utd. This is of course worthy of a five minute video. Spoilers: the description is the best bit. Seems like as good a time as any to check out the table:

Kolkata still top but the raging Yin have a game in hand. Tense stuff.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Moktaro posted:

Wait a minute, Dos Santos? Surely Gio hasn't fallen THAT far? :ohdear:

Oh hey, missed this from before. No it's not Gio, there's a Gustavo and an Andre however, which is just as good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

HJB posted:

Delhi are still unbeaten as they played out a double-बैगल रोटी against NorthEast Utd. This is of course worthy of a five minute video. Spoilers: the description is the best bit. Seems like as good a time as any to check out the table:

Kolkata still top but the raging Yin have a game in hand. Tense stuff.

Kerala climbing the table, this is our year boys

• Locked thread