Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Sydney Bottocks posted:

From a couple of pages back, but this is basically why I've given up on current WWE stuff. No matter what they have going for them or how much momentum a different guy gets behind them, Vince will find a way to basically kill it in order to push Cena instead. It's boring as poo poo because it's been going on for a decade now.

stop being a reactionary moron, there is plenty of evidence this will not happen, such as,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

TheJoker138 posted:

Most Diva's matches don't end after a single bump causes one of the women's hips to explode like an MK brutality.

Not since they fired Aksana, anyway.

e: DEATH CHICKEEEEEEEEEEEN :argh:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

flashy_mcflash posted:

People whose names are now on WWE.com

Kenny Omega
Adam Cole
The Bucks
Kyle O'Reilly
Johnny Gargano
Kota Ibushi

Also, people whose names will be off WWE.com in six months.

(dear gods let me be wrong)

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

maxallen posted:

I'm not even sure what you mean here.

They will go up to the big show, Vince and Dunn's schizophrenic/apathetic booking will ruin them, and they will be canned.

I would like very much to be laughably wrong, but I've heard this song way too often not to be pessimistic.

quote:

Children are getting each other pregnant at 12

:stare:

Pull up, thread! PULL UP!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Gonz posted:

Cena so badly wants to learn how to master the game of Human Chess from Larry Zbyszko.

Tickets to Larryland are still available. He'll even throw in a demonstration on cinching up the STF for free. :getin:

NienNunb posted:

Usos are bad their superkicks are incredibly sub par.

Well, here it is. A completely wrong post. Everyone admire it for a moment, just soak it in before moving on.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Gonz posted:

Watch Reigns come back and start doing gutwrench powerbombs

Too subtle for most but I still see what you did there :golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Or people preemptively bitching about future bitching

How far down is this rabbit hole going to go

We need to go deeper.

:v: Love them or hate them, you have to respect the goons of Punchsport Pagoda!

:clint: They're arguin' about arguin', Maggle! HOW DUMB CAN YOU GET?!

• Locked thread