Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

oatgan posted:

The card for NOC is actually really good it's just nobody noticed with the mediocre build

Post_WM30_PPVs.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

NienNunb posted:

why in the blue hell is Chris Jericho fighting Orton? This is almost as useless as Orton/Kane.

We couldn't have a PPV go by without an Orton match so Bray had his feud taken from him.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Some cards do send you to Go. Though I think it's actually the orange properties that are the ones that you want to buy as you land on them most often due to 7 being the average roll and there being cards that send you to jail.

Blasmeister fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Sep 16, 2014

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

I can't wait for Cena to MS Paint pictures of Putin as a fat lady.

An international incident would make for a lot of publicity for WWE....

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Well poo poo, would a ppv match even be possible for something like that 1 day removed? The card is really loving bare without it.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

I guess accelerating the dean return to before a match can happen would work, but with them already pulling the no match happening due to backstage shenanigans at Battleground, and HiaC being the most obvious thing in the world for the Dean/Seth feud to culminate at, I can't see a good solution. There doesn't seem to be much of a reason for Dean to be given a match within minutes of returning from the dead, nor Seth to want it.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

I have no idea why Bobby Heenan and Gorilla Monsoon are in the wild west apparently making a movie but I'm ok with it

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Pet Rock Band posted:

This Week in WWE at least is starting.

Is there any chance they change up the match to Jericho/Rollins? That's at least a match we haven't seen yet.

They killed Bray/Jericho early just to make sure Orton has a match at NoC, no way they're going to give Rollins his opponent.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Turns out that the tactical vest is literally holding his back together, no wonder he was so uncomfortable taking it off in that Evolution match.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Daniel Bryan posted:

More importantly, they're not sure if Dean will be back today or tomorrow, because movies often have delays you can't predict so the next babyface down is..........Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllll

Bray keeps getting his feuds stolen from him, lol

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

pressedbunny posted:

Paige tapping out to a move she's endured for longer several times before

I didn't mind this finish and thought it made sense. AJ put O=Paige in the Black Widow, Paige went to break out of it like she did before, but then AJ got it sinched it back in and Paige had to tap.

And yeah Shaemus/Cesaro owned I just wish that WWE could make that match happen in a feud that meant something or or a title people cared about.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Bard Maddox posted:

I was totally okay with the finish last night because I'd much rather have the feud blow off at Hell in a Cell rather than a rematch at Night of Champions

Agreed. They're actually doing a pretty good job this year of having Hell in a Cell being the logical blowoff of really long blood feuds, assuming we get Brock/Cena and Ambrose/Rollins as our cell matches

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Basic Chunnel posted:

The endless bleating about match endings does make a ton of sense when you realize that any given IWC forum is like 98% puro marks

And yet they love the bullet club :iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Solomonic posted:

Too Sweet, Blasmeister

• Locked thread