Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

It's all over, the Authority has won, they're celebrating and drinking and playing music or whatever. Then it happens, his music hits, the triumphant return of the guy everyone has been waiting for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49GxGjMp0a0

16 suplexes? Barely a drop in the bucket for the grand suplex-off about to occur.

That's my prediction for Night of Champions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

Blast Fantasto posted:

Have Damien Sandow come out through the crowd dressed as Roman Reigns. Problem solved.

Will he sing Reigns' theme in as hammy a fashion possible as he goes down the aisle?

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

Under the vegetable posted:

I started watching again at mania after about eight or nine yrs and they've held me since. It's regularly been better than when I stopped. The divas division isn't where I want it to be on the main show but it's light years beyond the insane perversity of the attitude and post attitude eras. And it IS perfect on NXT. And NXT is a thing. WWE is overall really good if you don't watch raw imho

Yeah, overall the Divas division isn't too bad. Although it seems they're reducing Paige's personality to "I am crazy and also probably a lesbian" in increasingly skeevy ways.

• Locked thread