Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 31 days!

Dimebags Brain posted:

This is the same company that had John Cena give the Shield its first ever loss when he eliminated Seth and Dean and had Reings about to submit in under a minute. This is the same company that had John Cena single-handily defeat a stable composed of three monster heels on multiple occasions. This is the company that had Cena beat Brock in his first match back and then no sell the match the very next night. This is the company that has a big shiny red panic button labeled JOHN CENA. I always expect Cena to win even when it flies in the face of all logical booking and storytelling. So don't tell me "there's no chance Cena wins at NoC" because there is always a very large chance that they just press that big shiny red button again.

From a couple of pages back, but this is basically why I've given up on current WWE stuff. No matter what they have going for them or how much momentum a different guy gets behind them, Vince will find a way to basically kill it in order to push Cena instead. It's boring as poo poo because it's been going on for a decade now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 31 days!
E: beaten like I was a monster heel that was fed to Junpei Cena :argh:

projecthalaxy posted:

But can Reigns beat Kane???

Reigns can't POSSIBLY beat Big Show, he's the Largest Athlete in the World! :ohdear:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 31 days!

Chokes McGee posted:

stop being a reactionary moron, there is plenty of evidence this will not happen, such as,

I do remember the ongoing tragedy that was Cena's Worst Year Ever, so perhaps you are right. :v:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 31 days!

DeathChicken posted:

Writer: We don't know when Reigns will be back, sir.

Vince: WHAT ELSE DO WE HAVE IN THE PIPE?

Writer: Well, Cena could go over Brock. Then Rusev. Then Rollins.

Vince: WE'RE GOOD UNTIL THE RUMBLE!

This but for real, because I am sure this exact conversation is taking place right now. :sigh:

• Locked thread