Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shard
Jul 30, 2005

projecthalaxy posted:

Arguably more than ever in human history! And there's not any real American competition to flip over to like the 95-96 slump. All televised pro traps is super garbage!

Maybe it's just my impression, but I remember periods in 2007 - 2011 being much worse. Especially when it was all Cena/Orton/HHH. Then the Michael Cole heel crap. Yeah, I can definitely remember worse things.

But, having a PPV match on Raw the week before the PPV without any wrestlers being added to it is really stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Cena has to get his heat back after Lesnar kills him.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I need this on retainer any time I get bummed out. Imagine being a WCW fan back in the day AND you hated the WWF.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Chinston Wurchill posted:

It's not something I ever would have predicted.

The gap between Cena and anyone else seems bigger than ever, though.

I'd say this is only because Bryan is out. It will be very interesting to see what happens when he comes back.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

AmbassadorFriendly posted:

Cesaro? That's an uppercut. He does them all the time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvkRuUwNrMk

He was making a joke about Cesaro's supposed "Some Jobber" status.

• Locked thread