Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

White people should shut the gently caress up

Nonsense fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Sep 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

He belongs in a sun box

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

AP has kids in every city on the viking schedule thats ever been on the viking schedule

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

redshirt posted:

But my Fantasy team!

lol a nfl player made this exact tweet

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

ArbitraryC posted:

So I haven't followed this at all other than to make a bad pun but is there any clarification on the word "beat" here? Are we talking about something people get really bent out of shape over but really isn't a big deal like spanking or more of an abusive coming home drunk and giving your kid a shiner kind of situation?

The kid looked like passion of the Christ a week after it happened.

Also Reggie Bush disciplines his 1 year old daughter, but don't worry he doesn't try to bruise her

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

All Day

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i think a lot of the apologists for AP are from people who actively avoided looking at the photos of his kid and how he looked, either out of "DIGNITY" or "EW" it's still stupid as gently caress to not look at them and then say stupid poo poo about spanking when AP did not, and apparently does NOT spank his children.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

people who are annoyed by children, what they do, how they speak, how they interact

and then decides to have 7 kids

edit: confused him with another player who had 11+ kids

Nonsense fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Sep 17, 2014

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Roger Goodell powerful leader who had fancy, very very phoney press conference and then has just dropped off the face of the earth and demands 40 million dollars a year for his trouble

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol some espn radio guy was absolutely batshit on monday about people "DEMONIZING PETERSON, YOU JUST WANT TO TAKE ALL HIS MONEY AND THROW HIM IN PRISON FOR DISCIPLINING HIS KIDS, I GOT SPANKED WHAT THE gently caress IM ON ESPN BITCH"

today, quiet as a mouse and very troubled by the news that Peterson has beat a second child

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Michael Sam was a distraction

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/sep/16/rihanna-cbs-ravens-nfl-ray-rice

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

mookface posted:

when my children are misbehaving in the car I shout 'I'll crash this car!' and start skittering the vehicle right to left erratically

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

mookface posted:

i actually do this but it is a disciplinary technique i am in control of the vehicle at all times

refine your technique and add this line:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2dTVc6bonk

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Minnesota Vikings initial scouting interview: Hi, do you like crime?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol that player who got hosed for smoking a weed, seeing these barbarians in the rest of the nfl get a slap on the wrist

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Troll Bridgington posted:

#freejoshgordon

DUIDUIDUIDUIDUIDUI!!!...on weed, meaning his driving was improved.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

(>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')>

We Like Being Paid Below Minimum Wage To Cheer

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Scyantific posted:

Anheuser-Busch calling out the NFL over these incidents. Not sure if this is a major case of :ironicat: or what (since alcohol is a major influence in domestic abuse/violence).

1.3 billion dollars

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

his kid couldn't even put words together yet and peterson claimed he swore at a sibling and smacked his head so hard the childseat gashed his forehead

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

california roll posted:

i hate to see the game i love being destroyed by the sjw agenda

the best way to counteract them is to buy Castrol motor oil, drink a shitload of pepsi and only buy Coors.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Drunk Nerds posted:

Arizona Cardinals running back Jonathan Dwyer arrested for domestic assault:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/jonathan-dwyer-reportedly-police-custody-214855457.html;_ylt=A0SO8wjgCxpU17sAmpFx.9w4
WHY IS THIS A FAD?

he should follow Bud Dwyer's example

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Is that a stapler in his hand?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

nbc making sure to let us know all these in trouble dudes are still bringing in $700k #classwarfare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

is the song about hitting women or what

• Locked thread