Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
adrian peterson is undefeated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

BigBoss posted:

The NFL does have something like this called the Rooney Rule. You're required to interview black ppl for coaching jobs so there's always one or two token black guys floating around to satisfy the rule.

if it was in reverse for hiring dwarven white players it should be called the rudy rule

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

ArbitraryC posted:

So I haven't followed this at all other than to make a bad pun but is there any clarification on the word "beat" here? Are we talking about something people get really bent out of shape over but really isn't a big deal like spanking or more of an abusive coming home drunk and giving your kid a shiner kind of situation?

something got beat out of shape alright. his male child's testicle lmfao

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
wait a minute that's not funny. that's not funny at all.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Nonsense posted:

Minnesota Vikings initial scouting interview: Hi, do you like crime?

interviewee: i like rape, butchery, pillaging and rape

interviewer: you mentioned rape twice.

interviewee: I like rape.

(it's an actual viking)

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

MondayHotDog posted:

oh so that's why he looks like that

maybe it was already like that and dad was trying to fix it.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Hobohemian posted:

I bet all the second stringers are stoked as hell about all of this.

ou don't even wanna know the poo poo they get into. the third stringers though? they're saints

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
adrian peterson be driving around and he's got that i beat my kid with my other kid bumper sticker but nobody thinks it a joke now. nobody.

• Locked thread