Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
disciplining your child with corporal punishnent isn't the same as coming home shitfaced from a poker game that you lost and beating the poo poo out of them for no reason but people react as if it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

there's like a spectrum where you're disciplining your child through negative reinforcement and abusing the gently caress out the lil' nigga

He's probably doing it the same way that was done to him and he turned out to be a pro athlete

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Darth123123 posted:

Actually he beat two kids now

well you have to be consistent playing favorites is one of the worst things you can do as a parent

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Dirty Sanchez posted:

Then he should've had grandpa do it. He tried to do it himself and just hosed it up. Hell, maybe Pappy Peterson can start a business where he comes to your house and turns your kids into pro athletes by beating them.

Hmmm...I have a four year old. You think it works on white kids?

Yeah why wouldn't it let's get an all-star NHL power forward going

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Rufus posted:

At work some people were actually defending this poo poo because as we all know (if you are a loving retard and or a sociopath anyhow) beating kids is the only way to make them behave cuz WORKED IN MY DAY.

It was all I could do to not flip out on the people saying this. I somehow kept control and informed how physical goddamned WOUNDS were caused (didn't know about the groin thing good God!) and how that sort of thing caused me to be all hosed up. They got real quiet. I didn't know the kid was preschool aged either which makes it even MORE hosed up.

And before any old bastard says it, no BACK IN THE DAY BEATING YOUR KIDS DID NOT MAKE THEM BETTER. I graduated High School in 1992. People were loving poo poo then too. Like in 4th grade kids were singing about blow jobs and poo poo. The only loving difference is people loving record their awful behavior now and technology spreads people being awful bastards. Hazing and the like happened then too. Its just kids didn't record their lawyer dads beating the poo poo out of them with a belt. And even the few who did had no way to get it to the cops or anything other than shoved under the rug, maybe as a tiny paragraph in a podunk local newspaper at loving best.

poo poo, the people I knew then who got beaten by their parents or hazed in school the most usually ended up being the biggest sacks of loving worthless dogshit themselves. Empathy? gently caress NO DO IT TO SOMEONE ELSE!

I didn't get beaten half as hard as this poor kid did but the abuse I put up from my mother was enough that I refuse to visit her grave. Mainly because I would end up getting arrested for defacing and destroying it in spite of being the one who loving paid for the stone.

The hell are people so poo poo for?

you're a bitch

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

redshirt posted:

I could kick your rear end.

bring it on redshirt let's do this

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

redshirt posted:

Ur in work prison u can't fight.

I just beat the lips off a chinaman this morning over a scone

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

redshirt posted:

Cool.

While I hate violence against children, I think it's awesome between consenting adults.

Also I'm just kidding around beating kids is awful, but I'm a firm believer in spanking

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

redshirt posted:

Go ahead and justify your belief in spanking.

do you have children redshirt

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Stoic Commie posted:

finding a cool and unique way to torture your kids is one of the only fun things about having them! come on!

when my children are misbehaving in the car I shout 'I'll crash this car!' and start skittering the vehicle right to left erratically

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i actually do this but it is a disciplinary technique i am in control of the vehicle at all times

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

redshirt posted:

Mookface you disappoint me.

let me yell you something redshirt, children are terrible. you love them with all of your heart but at the same time they are terrible and you just want to smash them in their adorable little faces

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Al Borland posted:

You should do this when they won't go to sleep when they get older and are in their rooms talking to their friends n poo poo via internet or whatever they have then.

Just bust in with a welder mask on and a blowtorch lit screaming at the top of your lungs. "I'LL BURN THIS FUCKIN ROOM DOWN."

when ive been drinking is when I get real creative. 'I'll throw you off a mountain into the sea!' was a good one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Al Borland posted:

Do you actually pick them up over your head like you're gonna do it? That'll terror add value to it.
well you have to demonstrate that you are physically capable of picking them up and heaving them or else its just a hollow threat

• Locked thread