Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

video games are getting more and more realistic these days. it used to be that they weren't so realistic and you could see the pixels. now there's such a thing as an aculus rift. with a new world of smart devices and home smart device (not a cellphone but something else) you can even make it to have virtual reality sex. warning, this is a mature thread by the way (duh).

what are your ideas for sex games? here's mine.

bro balls holocaust:

tease the interactive balls then drag and drop them into the friend zone. they go blue and burst after two night-day cycles.

no fap Friday:

actually an achievement you get if you spend a Friday not jacking off in the 3d anime realm.

digimuffin:

the Sanyo e-puss is a realistic, soft and very moist interactive crotch made for exterior play. suck and slurp it to completion on 3 difficulty settings while navigating a procedurally generated frozen dinner hell scape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

apparently a lot of you think designing a game means thinking of the name. well actually a lot more goes into it than that.

I have 3 good examples in the op and Al Borland has made one above.

next time I do a thread please follow through with the instructions.

• Locked thread