Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!
Clapping Larry

looking at her neck you can see where they stopped drawing and it's freaking me out.

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

Alert! Prisoner Zero has escaped! If Prisoner Zero is not apprehended we will incinerate the human residence.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!
Clapping Larry

Shadoer posted:

Alert! Prisoner Zero has escaped! I Prisoner Zero is not apprehended we will incinerate the human residence.

Oh yeah? Well I'm gay.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
this thread is already destroyed. so long, thread.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Sixteen

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
I just remembered that there isn't going to be a third zero escape game

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

atomicthumbs posted:

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

atomicthumbs posted:

Look at what you guys did

ruined the thread

you guys made a good thread lovely

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008

Shadoer posted:

Alert! Prisoner Zero has escaped! If Prisoner Zero is not apprehended we will incinerate the human residence.

ban, gas, etc.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Aug 4, 2010

two

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

One indeed
*votes 1*

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1K-Hz2nKzk

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Don Tacorleone posted:

One indeed
*votes 1*

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
01100111011000010111001100100000011101000110100001110010011001010110000101100100

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
i was about to say this better be about badass borderlands and not some gay anime bullshit . chairman meow gets an SA upvote (you have to track these on your own but use pen so nobody cheats)

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

1gnoirents posted:

i was about to say this better be about badass borderlands and not some gay anime bullshit . chairman meow gets an SA upvote (you have to track these on your own but use pen so nobody cheats)

I tend more to mecromancer, but appreciate the upvote

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

ChairmanMeow posted:

I tend more to mecromancer, but appreciate the upvote

thats the only character i didnt play if even briefly although some friends have and the robot thing seems pretty hardy and useful. otherwise its siren all the way, 1&2

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

three

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

1gnoirents posted:

thats the only character i didnt play if even briefly although some friends have and the robot thing seems pretty hardy and useful. otherwise its siren all the way, 1&2

yeah, I love the siren. I've been tearing it up with her lately. I left her for last because I thought she was a straight healer but i did the cataclysm tree and she is my toughest character. Mechro is kinda like hunter in borderlands 1 though, you can just hide and let your action skill kill everything. presequel is out in a month
the only char I can't do poo poo with personally is psycho, but i've seen him be bad rear end

• Locked thread