Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

A Pale Horse posted:

Gerald McCoy and Mason Foster are both out for the game against the Falcons as is Doug Martin (most likely) :qq:

Rainey has actually been playing better than Martin lately so that's not that significant of a loss (neither can pass block to save their mother's life but that's another matter) but losing G-Mac and Foster is going to lead to Matt Ryan torching the poo poo out of the defense. Without Gerald the Bucs can't generate pressure at all and as not good as Mason Foster is in coverage (brilliant choosing to run a Cover 2 scheme with a middle linebacker who can't cover btw Lovie) I'm pretty sure Dane Fletcher is even worse. At least Scott Solomon shouldn't see much playing time because Michael Johnson is back and supposedly healthy (maybe for the first time all season). Sefarian-Jenkins is also out again this week so boo to that too.

This is a game the Bucs have to win but won't and likely can't. With road games against Pittsburgh and New Orleans up next I'd be willing to bet good money that the Bucs season is essentially done at the bye week. I'm really disappointed. I was moderately optimistic before the season started but things have not come together at all. Tedford getting sick and being out as well as none of the free agent signings working out so far has been really bad. Add to that the avalanche of injuries and its been a disaster from go this season. There's always next year. :smith: I guess I'll just hope that Lavonte David doesn't fracture his spine or Mike Evans doesn't explode in a shower of blood and sinew at some point this year, that's something to root for right? RIGHT?!

Oh God, I need this. :unsmith:

I assure you, Rainey is going to have his way in the GA Dome tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

I think the Chargers win by 14 because Philip Rivers is a much better quarterback than EJ loving Manuel

The Bills are going to crash and burn today, the Chargers are going to roll through Buffalo on momentum alone.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Sep 21, 2014

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

DeimosRising posted:

I wish that was basically what this thread was, as the weeks go by it's getting more like a second N/V thread, but Menamino's posts (and the effort posts by a few other people, as well) make it worth reading.

Maybe you should just read the blog.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

DeimosRising posted:

I don't know what that means. Is that what "Football and Rational Thoughts" is?

Yeah, here's the link.

http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/

• Locked thread