Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WindmillSlayer

Haha, there i am at a funeral and people are all "oh god this must be so hard for you" nd i'm just loling at them, for caring so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pogi

you deleted me off facebook and it broke my heart :smithcloud:

bog pixie

I have learned r to care and lol at the same time

WindmillSlayer

heh, do y'all know that feel at group therapy when someone talkign bout suicidal machinations and you're all "care much???"

Captain No-mates

failfags and caretards line the room. a cacophony of milquetoast bullshit sweeps over me as i open the envelope.

i look inside: "HIV Postitive." the mewling reaches fever pitch as i look up, not a care in the world, arch an eyebrow and simply lmao

a ritard

by XyloJW
funerals only make me sad if the person died young.

when an old person dies it is like "yep, that's what old people do" and remind that their death wouldn't have been possible (or even mattered) without the life they lived.

WindmillSlayer

im sitting there in my wheelchair after being diagnosed with locked in syndrome, knowing my ability to communicate with the outside world will soon be gone forever, and my gf is looking at all the flowers, and im like "haha, girl just smell the roses"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

One time I was in the hospital suffering from partial paralysis. I couldn't walk and my hands didn't work at all, so the nurses had to do pretty much everything for me. I decided to lighten the mood as a nurse was helping me drink out of a juice box by referencing The Neverending Story with, "The look like big, good, strong hands, don't they?" to which she replied, "Uh, i guess..."

smoobles

hahaha me too, i lol whenever someone asks why I care so much. hahahaha as if i care even a little. sometimes I stay up all night not caring about things. i spend so much time and energy not caring that it tickles me pink when someone thinks i care. hahahaha hahhaha i seriously don't care, can't be bothered etc

vapoursquid

none other

DrSanchez posted:

WindmillSlayer posted:

nd i'm just loling at them, for caring so much

a ritard

by XyloJW

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

One time I was in the hospital suffering from partial paralysis. I couldn't walk and my hands didn't work at all, so the nurses had to do pretty much everything for me. I decided to lighten the mood as a nurse was helping me drink out of a juice box by referencing The Neverending Story with, "The look like big, good, strong hands, don't they?" to which she replied, "Uh, i guess..."

this except i was 17 [could: move my hands; could not: see] dosed to the gills of morphine and told the cute asian nurse that she was cute while she was giving me a spongebath. ha ha talk about awkward.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

if you asked me "who among all the posters on all the forums cares the least" i would unironically and without hesitation answer "windmillslayer"

vapoursquid

none other
i care about windmillslayer

FluffieDuckie

smoobles posted:

hahaha me too, i lol whenever someone asks why I care so much. hahahaha as if i care even a little. sometimes I stay up all night not caring about things. i spend so much time and energy not caring that it tickles me pink when someone thinks i care. hahahaha hahhaha i seriously don't care, can't be bothered etc

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

vapoursquid posted:

i care about windmillslayer

vapoursquid

none other
i hope there is peace and happiness in windmill's heart

WindmillSlayer

m on FB and make a status all "guys im done, forvever" and ppl are all "everything oK?" and im like ""uh duh i liked my own status"

Ace of Baes
"we dont give a what we dont give a what what" - DMX

DinosaurDavid

Froody
I was at a funeral not caring, bored an poo poo in a church. Looked up at the rafters and something fell in my eye, causing my left eye to water. And people noticed right away and started telling me to be strong, and that it gets better, but It didn't. I just couldn't get that thing out my eye.

ron color

vapoursquid

none other
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5Xl0Qry-hA

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Salmiakki

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

WindmillSlayer posted:

Haha, there i am at a funeral and people are all "oh god this must be so hard for you" nd i'm just loling at them, for caring so much

Was it..... your funeral? :eyepop: :spooky:

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

The beastly Kill Bill song.

tao of lmao

Captain No-mates posted:

failfags and caretards line the room. a cacophony of milquetoast bullshit sweeps over me as i open the envelope.

i look inside: "HIV Postitive." the mewling reaches fever pitch as i look up, not a care in the world, arch an eyebrow and simply lmao

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

Captain No-mates posted:

I didn't mean that when I said to "be positive"!!

A Time To Chill

DrSanchez posted:

wait gently caress. she deleted me too this is the worst day ever

Ace of Baes
HIV? haha

AIDS? LOL!

vapoursquid

none other

A Time To Chill posted:

wait gently caress. she deleted me too this is the worst day ever

tell me about it

WindmillSlayer

>tfw people tell you to chill and you arent even mad, cuz you dont give a gently caress!!!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
People kept telling me I had feces on my shirt and pants but I just said gently caress it, I don't care :dance:

ulvir

:gas:

bwatts

u mad bro? you gonna cry?

Captain No-mates

Bureaus Watts posted:

u mad bro? you gonna cry?

i am mad, bro. I am going to cry.

Captain No-mates

My mad manboy tears are nothing to be ashamed of.

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

Captain No-mates posted:

i am mad, bro. I am going to cry.

Every once in a while, it's nice to have a good cry.

bwatts

*in icona pop voice* i don't care... i love it!

precision

by VideoGames
its funny when people pay attention to me, cause i'm like "lmbo i don't care if people pay attention to me, i make whole threads about how much i don't want attention, that's how little attention i want" and its funny cause no matter what, even if people hate me, theyre still paying attention to me so its like, you lose sucker! its cool and extremely my poo poo to just be the most chill person ever and i snicker to myself. sometimes i spend hours thinking about how much i dont care!

:wms: :snoop: :patriot: :nippon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

Captain No-mates posted:

• Locked thread