Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gaxsezu
Jan 28, 2008

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Spiller. And keeping Donnell is dumb.

Thanks for answering. Came to my senses with Donnell but was too late and had stuck with Knile. Probably won't need him this week tho(thanks Julio).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

old dog child posted:

Whelp I was too slow. I don't even know why I swapped out Jennings last minute. I think it's because I saw "giants" and i'm still groggy

It's okay, you'll probably be fine.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

It's okay, you'll probably be fine.

Thanks for the encouragement. :3: good luck to you too

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre
Swapped Pierre Thomas with Alfred Blue at the last minute.

Still a lot of game to play, right guys?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Tortilla Maker posted:

Well it's still 0-0 soo...

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

slagmatic posted:

Colston, Gates

Do I flex Alfred Blue over Mike Wallace?

drat it, I listened to this and I think I should have started Quick and Bennett. Quick has a TD in the first half and Colston and gates haven't done poo poo in the first half.

ID129
Jul 9, 2007

Tortilla Maker posted:

I've made the same (maybe, hopefully not) mistake.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
:siren: Charles is officially out :siren:

RavenousElegance
Jun 13, 2012

Need a lottery ticket. Per advice from everyone played J. Bell over blue.

Now... Harvin or K. Benjamin in my wr2???

Oh and my QB is Stafford... With Cousins on my bench, keeping jmatt company. Opponent has cam as his QB. Fml.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

RavenousElegance posted:

Need a lottery ticket. Per advice from everyone played J. Bell over blue.

Now... Harvin or K. Benjamin in my wr2???

Oh and my QB is Stafford... With Cousins on my bench, keeping jmatt company. Opponent has cam as his QB. Fml.

Harvin.

Okay, with Charles out I need some suggestions:

0.5 PPR: Lamar Miller (KC) or Knile Davis (@Mia)

0 PPR: Knile Davis (@Mia) or Andre Ellington (SF)

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

coronaball posted:

If the guy that has thrown for over 5000 yards for the past 3 years is suddenly having a "down" year, "down" enough that Russell Wilson will put up more fantasy points than him this year, then I'll give you props for recognizing it early and completely out of nowhere. For the moment though, I'm going to assume that you're too dumb to be worthy of further reply.

Alright, well I guess I will see you at the end of the year. But glad I started wilson this week even though they both had a good week.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

.5 PPR Yahoo League
I need 11 points at a minimum, but lets say 13 in case of corrections

Choice:

Matt Forte (Chi RB) against NYJ
or
Chris Johnson (NYJ RB) against Chi

Both had good W1. Both had poo poo W2. Leaning towards Forte, what say you?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
You start Forte.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

fyallm posted:

Alright, well I guess I will see you at the end of the year. But glad I started wilson this week even though they both had a good week.

It wasn't the wrong move in hindsight, a ballsy one for sure, but before yesterday most people would have agreed it was a silly thing to do. Glad it worked out for you.

I kind of wonder if Brees is still not fully over that oblique injury he had in the preseason or if its just going to take a while to get his "sealegs" back.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Alright Bears. Thanks to andre johnson and Lesean McCoy, I need 47 points from Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall. Should I even bother hoping?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Alright Bears. Thanks to andre johnson and Lesean McCoy, I need 47 points from Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall. Should I even bother hoping?

Sure, you have a shot. Jets secondary is dogshit and Smokin Jay doesnt give a gently caress about anything except getting the ball to Marshall. Jets Run D is p good so that should contain Forte.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

You start Forte.

Thought so. Cheers.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Man, I really should have started Bennett over Gates. I was laughed at when I took Bennett late in my draft (but early for his ADP) and he has 3 TDs over as many weeks.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Time for the week 4 thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

TMMadman posted:

Man, I really should have started Bennett over Gates. I was laughed at when I took Bennett late in my draft (but early for his ADP) and he has 3 TDs over as many weeks.

Same thing with me taking Cutler as my #1 Qb in the 8th. He's the number 4 QB in our league.

• Locked thread