Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

lol if your wife's eyes aren't permanently stuck like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

Jonny 290 posted:

"hey honey come here for a second"

"what's up?"

"WOOOOOO" *shakes junk around while getting dressed*

":rolleyes:"

i need to start shutting my blinds

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Jonny 290 posted:

"hey honey come here for a second"

"what's up?"

"WOOOOOO" *shakes junk around while getting dressed*

":rolleyes:"

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

Ruby got Railed posted:

is Gor still a thing? when i was a wee lad i read several of these, probably becasue of the swords and fire and big titty slave bimbos on the covers and there were like a dozen books at that time. I had no idea that it was such a deviant hotbed and of what it would turn into and just ew
http://www.amazon.com/Rebels-Gorean-Saga-John-Norman/dp/1497648580
most recent book was released some time last year and apparently it's the "best" in years/decades since it contains way less slavery talk

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

12yo me thinks it was the sick Boris covers

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
trans man of gor sounds like a terrible idea for a spinoff

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

syscall girl posted:

i do that too because if i cross my leg the manly (ankle on knee) way my other knee starts to ache from the angle

lol what a wuss

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
last week my girlfriend was like "I'm boring this idea into you" and I said "I'll say!" and she got maaaad

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

TRANS-MAN OF GBS

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

exactly what I saw when I read it at first

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
Slippery Tilde

Jonny 290 posted:

you know theres a famous story about a tcc goon that did this and lost an arm right

stigma is the armkiller

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

quote:

This toolbag was wheeling left and right on his swivel chair with his wet umbrella. He didn't give a gently caress about people getting on or off. This is my New York." Sorry Barbara, it's actually HIS New York. Be grateful you're permitted to stand quietly in his mobile conference room while he's conducting important business.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

it's not all the injustice and discrimination in the western world that's going to result in a revolution where they purge whitey, it's this poo poo right here

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

I want to plunge the tip of that wet umbrella right into his balls and out through the seat of the chair beneath his smug, entitled, "look how quirky I am" butt.

I am not normally a violent woman.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
got the stinkeye from a woman with shopping bags on the seat during rush hour when i asked her to move them yesterday

everyones the loving worst

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

that dude owns too.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

LmaoTheKid posted:

got the stinkeye from a woman with shopping bags on the seat during rush hour when i asked her to move them yesterday

everyones the loving worst

this is misogynist as gently caress, she has endured a lifetime of oppression, you can deal with having to stand up once

i am not kidding

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

carry on then posted:

this is misogynist as gently caress, she has endured a lifetime of oppression, you can deal with having to stand up once

i am not kidding

lol

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
dude brings his own chair to make more room on the train and people whine and complain cause their jealous they didn't think of it first.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

carry on then posted:

i am not kidding

:lol: ok, next time i'll bring my own chair

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

i apologize for my insensitivity to the years of oppression shopping bags have endured, next time i will be more considerate

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Shaggar posted:

dude brings his own chair to make more room on the train and people whine and complain cause their jealous they didn't think of it first.

that chair has wheels though

it's practically a vehicle in its own right that could potentially obstruct, hinder or even endanger a Motorist after he gets off the train

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

carry on then posted:

i am not kidding

day-trippers at rush hour can gently caress right off. seriously. i need to get home and your totally optional shopping impedes that process.

you could have left macy's an hour earlier, and i give zero fucks if your bags of consumer goods have to touch ~*~ the ground ~*~

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
oh, it's 5:30 PM! this is a perfect opportunity to haul my shopping cart of babies to colfax and broadway and turn a three-minute bus stop into a five minute one

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO COLLAPSE MY STROLLER JUST LIKE THE SIGN SAYS

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Jonny don't stroller shame

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

just make the kid walk, gotta learn someday

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Elder Postsman posted:

I hate how big strollers are for lil tiny infants

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

PuTTY riot posted:

yeah they're like SUVs they all have names like Armada and Convoy and Death Squad

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
I find that wearing the baby works great for my lifestyle

Egan Yardley
Jun 11, 2010

our trains have bench seats but they also really try to get you to buy a snapple

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

Widdiful posted:

this is me a few years ago when i completely zone out for maximum comfort

what s it like having stretch marks on your back

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 396 days!

Jonny 290 posted:

oh, it's 5:30 PM! this is a perfect opportunity to haul my shopping cart of babies to colfax and broadway and turn a three-minute bus stop into a five minute one

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Elder Postsman posted:

As long as it's collapsed and your childe is in your arms or w/e BY THE TIME THE BUS DOOR OPENS i have literally 0 problem. its when their asses act all surprised like theyve never ridden the loving bus with a stroller before that I start to get irked

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

PuTTY riot posted:

same

see also: "we had a baby, and even though it weighs less than 10 pounds and is literally totally happy to be carried around in a sack with its head poking out, we now need to buy a second car with seven seats"

pointers
Sep 4, 2008

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

trans man of gor
MODS

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

PuTTY riot posted:

remember when strollers were literally 4 wheels and some canvas and collapsed to the size of a golf umbrella?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

~Coxy posted:

remember when strollers were literally 4 wheels and some canvas and collapsed to the size of a golf umbrella?

you can still get those.

at the toy store, for children to use as pretend strollers for their dolls

see also: whoever it was last year who wanted to get a radio flyer wagon for his kids but instead of this all-american classic

his wife made him get this retarded plastic suv monstrosity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 396 days!
lmao its got cupholders

• Locked thread