Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

i do that too because if i cross my leg the manly (ankle on knee) way my other knee starts to ache from the angle

i sit in meetings and interviews eager to conform to my male colleagues' way of knee crossing as an unspoken bond but it loving hurts me so i do it the other way and it just burns me up inside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

they belong in a gin & tonic!

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

idk but now i miss being horrified at the prison thread

hidingFromGor

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Ruby got Railed posted:

can we move on to discussing balls and scrotal techniques for bicycle riding? I'm debating one of those big rear end seats that looks like a 'rroid donut so balls can just free float, but am not really ready to move on to the pastel colored beach bike

i have a normal sized seat but it's split down the middle so you can't sit directly on your taint and give yourself impotence like an idiot

if you have problems with sitting on your balls maybe you should have scrotal rejuvenation surgery

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Shaggar posted:

dude brings his own chair to make more room on the train and people whine and complain cause their jealous they didn't think of it first.

that chair has wheels though

it's practically a vehicle in its own right that could potentially obstruct, hinder or even endanger a Motorist after he gets off the train

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
i had a whole slough behind my latchkey childhood house to play in, and the run of the semi rural neighborhood in spite of some well publicized murders and rapes

and nthing that construction sites are hell of fun to play in, especially houses that only have tyvek on so you can just cut your way in and you have a whole big playhouse with rough plumbing to dodge around

kids were like little hobos back in the day

• Locked thread