Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

Well, I know Goatse is the adopted name but I still feel like people missed a trick. I was around when it an actual site along with urinal poop and dolphin sex. The original site was goatse.cx so I'm wondering why it's not referred too as goat sex. How do you even pronounce goatse? Even Nathan Barley had the sense the to make use of the .co.ck domain name and he was an idiot.

To hell with important issues going on in the World right now, I want to know why an over-used image of a man's gaping anus isn't referred too properly!

I have always felt the same way. To me it was very clearly supposed to be pronounced as goat-sex. I finally gave it and say Goat-C, just like I'll talk to americans about Ho-Garden beer (it's pronounced who garden with a soft G you loving inbreds).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Berk Berkly posted:

Instead of Goro ripping you in half for a fatality, he turns around and uses all 4 arms to pull open his bowels.

Feel free to imagine what happens next.

I know I will.

Goro wins!

ANALITY!!

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

None of these moves were in any guides because they were all secret moves that were very difficult to pull off

Just like giving a female an orgasm.

• Locked thread