Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

My Q-Face posted:

It's absolutely required that you get your facts right before posting in GBS!

Yeah, I got a [citation needed] once. Luckily I was able to provide the reference. But it was an I/P thing so I probably deserved it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

lonesomedwarf posted:

its a cool idea and i'm pretty sure that erik daniken or something guy wrote a lot of stuff about that. i don't see how you could prove it one way or the other, though. unless i guess they came back and said "oh wow, yeah hey it's us from before uh you did what?"

Isn't that the plot of Prometheus? Anyway, movies about aliens creating people are slightly more entertaining than movies based on flawed King James Bible translations of stories about Moses or Jesus or Noah, so I'm going to go with the alien thing on that basis alone.

• Locked thread