Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Korthal posted:

The markup for alcohol is worse than the markup for spirits.

The markup for drinks in a restaurant is worse than the markup for alcohol usually. Do you ever order a coffee with your food? You're a loving disgrace if you do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
just get trashed before you go out
amateur hour

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Get a load of places that attempt to charge over the cost of buying it to vend

What the poo poo

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

op has anyone, anywhere, ever, told you "meet us at the bar later"?

op you appear to have vanished right after I posted my query, inquiring minds want to know op

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I wonder if the OP has ever considered butt chugging? Halfway though a six pack(lol, lightweight), looks at the bottle and thinks, "Well, it would be cheaper."

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
And they don't even let me buttchug in bars!

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

jarvis cocker posted:

just get trashed before you go out
amateur hour

Only kids stop drinking when they leave the house. When you're done drinking that bottle of Popov that your older brother bought for you with all your allowance money the real adults of drinking age will be heading to bars and continuing to drink until those bars close and then they'll rush to the liquor store and buy more alcohol to drink until they pass out or until the bars reopen, which ever should occur first.

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
lol if yourre too poor to buy pitchers of beer for your mates

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Bip Roberts posted:

And they don't even let me buttchug in bars!

:lol: if your neighborhood bar doesn't allow buttchugging

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Guancho posted:

lol if yourre too poor to buy pitches of beer for your mates

also lol if you dont have friends who pick up for your drinks

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

That's just not good business sense. I mean why even have the free peanuts or bacon(seriously, I've seen it in Wisconsin).

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Lol if your neighborhood doesn't have a Butt Chuggers franchise.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Hobohemian posted:

That's just not good business sense. I mean why even have the free peanuts or bacon(seriously, I've seen it in Wisconsin).

:lol: if you've never pistolled barflies with butt peanuts

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

$3 for a beer at a bar seems like happy hour or something too, is this a Miller Lite or something during a weekday Giants game

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
why go to the park and fly a kite when you can just pop a pill

naem
May 29, 2011

Why even wear pants nah say'n

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

olaf2022 posted:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

naem posted:

Why even wear pants nah say'n

the utilikilt is alive and well

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ban the OP thanks

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Hobohemian posted:

I think someone left their account open and now their little brother is asking GBS questions.

Get prepped to give the sex talk guys.

Why on earth does anyone have sex with women when you can just make an approximation of a vagina with a ziploc bag full of jello? I made some boobs out of old socks filled with rice, I just heat them up in the microwave and it's as good as the real thing without worrying about rejection.

naem
May 29, 2011

You know how when you touch a womans breast, and it's feels, like a bag of sand,

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Why do people spend thousands of dollars going on vacation to other countries when you can just watch YouTube videos of those countries for free at home? Louvre on my computer screen is HD, in many ways more vibrant than real life, why go to Paris at all?

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Darf posted:

i never tip your mom

i give her the tip quite often actually

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

my rice breasts have become rancid from years of jizz and now when i smash my dilz into them it reminds me of being at sea

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Why on earth does anyone have sex with women when you can just make an approximation of a vagina with a ziploc bag full of jello? I made some boobs out of old socks filled with rice, I just heat them up in the microwave and it's as good as the real thing without worrying about rejection.

I have something similar but I use it on my back when it hurts because I'm too lazy to do core exercises.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Hobohemian posted:

I have something similar but I use it on my back when it hurts because I'm too lazy to do core exercises.

How does this work? I mean, jello gets pretty sticky.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Trixie Hardcore posted:

No, I mean I put boobs on it.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Trixie Hardcore posted:

i blow a couple loads on his back until he's got a nice set of cum-tits, which i then use to motorboat

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Hobohemian posted:

No, I mean I put boobs on it.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

i blow a couple loads on his back until he's got a nice set of cum-tits, which i then use to motorboat

This sounds like a legit workout.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Why do people spend thousands of dollars going on vacation to other countries when you can just watch YouTube videos of those countries for free at home? Louvre on my computer screen is HD, in many ways more vibrant than real life, why go to Paris at all?

google earth streetview is free a plane ticket is thousands

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Trixie Hardcore posted:

why have goons spent over $318k on star citizen

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Xaris posted:

because people like to go out and be social with friends and meet new people and its loving weird to whip out your beer from your backpack at a bar/restraunt? of course that's a foreign concept to goons who're all fat and never leave their house

It's weird? I often sneak in drinks and drink them from underneath the table. I pretend to be tying up my shoelaces when I do this.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

when i lived where i could walk to bars id just get drunk before and only sip on a beer while there, but thats because i was poor as gently caress

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
why would i buy food? i can stay in my room and drink a nutrient slurry designed for brain-dead hospital patients for only pennies a day

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

why would i buy food? i can stay in my room and drink a nutrient slurry designed for brain-dead hospital patients for only pennies a day

meh, a diet of only simple grains is always going to be much cheaper than nutrient slush. though, the simple grains put you at risk for scurvy. you just can't win, arr.

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012
related topic: why don't they sell beer in 2-liters at the grocery stores? I never buy soda in cans or bottles, always 2-liter for the savings. why can't i do the same thing with beer?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

related topic: why don't they sell beer in 2-liters at the grocery stores? I never buy soda in cans or bottles, always 2-liter for the savings. why can't i do the same thing with beer?

caguamas bitch

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

olaf2022 posted:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

a smarter man would just close the thread op

Adbot