Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Let me say first and foremost that yes, I have a micropenis. I've heard it all before, so if you want to troll me go ahead. Just know that by doing so you're only proving yourself to be a child.

Ever since I was a boy, I've felt something was wrong with me. I was told by my parents that there was nothing wrong with my body, but every once in a while I'd sneak a peek at the bathrooms or in the showers at school and I knew that I was a little... lacking in some departments compared to the other guys. I never really knew the gravity of my situation until high school when I started dating. My first girlfriend, we'll call her Susan, was great. When things got physical, I tried to change the mood, constantly afraid that she'd make fun of me. Eventually, my hormones got the better of me and at first, she seemed pretty okay with my body. When I got to school the next day, however, I started getting weird looks in the hallway. It was a little something here or there at first but as gossip does, the taunting and jeering got more and more intense. I started struggling with depression and anxiety attacks so bad that my parents thought it best that I transferred to a private school.

Eight years later and I'm now my own man. I'm successful at my job and I have a still blossoming social life (I have had difficulty with making connections ever since high school). However, I'm noticing something lacking in my life. Knowing that I'll never be able to handle the stress of a relationship and never being able to find a woman who wasn't all about sex, I resigned myself to my loneliness and decided to buy a fleshlight. The process of buying my pink lady fleshlight was humiliating in and of itself, but the first night I tried it and I'm not feeling an ounce of stimulation. It was, as they say, a "hot dog down a hallway" situation.

I appreciate the good works that the fleshlight company does, but I'm wondering if there's been any research and/or development into making a fleshlight for those of us who are less endowed than the average man? Its humiliating enough that I can't please a regular woman, but I'm completely unable to pleasure myself with a synthetic "woman" as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Troll Bridgington posted:

Hang in there, op!

Thanks! Its always nice to hear some positive words, even though I know this board is usually known for its "flaming" and "trolling" :)

Attitude Indicator posted:

Fill the fleshlight with macaronies first.

Please take this thread seriously.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Boner Zone posted:

OP you should start a micropenis crew

I mean I couldn't join because my johnson is taller than randy johnson but I figure you guys could get together to answer the tough micropenis questions and maybe advise each other on painless ways to commit suicide

Just as a heads up I had to deal with lots of issues revolving around self-inflicted pain and suicide regarding the taunting I dealt with in my adolescent years. Consider this post reported.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

Have you ever thought of just grabbing a handful of those rubber bands they put on braces and just go to town?

Is this what the inside of a woman feels like? Maybe I should stick them in the microwave first.

Tweet Me Balls posted:

Have you considered that you might actually be a woman and your "penis" is in reality a clitoris? its an easy mistake to make in this day and age of gender fluidity

Just because I have a micropenis doesn't mean that I don't have testicles. They're a little smaller than the average (I've done a lot of research on the subject), but I definitely have, as my less educated peers would say, "eggs in the basket".

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

CrashCat posted:

when did it first occur to you to post this thread instead of googling for the answer

was it when you thought of all the sweet laughs you would get over people who use fleshlights

I know you're trying to troll here but when I googled "micropenis fleshlight" all I got were a bunch of smiling, naked women holding "normal" sized fleshlights, almost like they were mocking me.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Al Borland posted:

Why not make your own prototype OP?

I'm sure you're not the only micropenis out there and if you corner the market on this you could make a serious profit on fleshlights for the little guy!

Due to my micropenis I have never felt a woman's insides in quite a while and I'd rather have "vaginal artists" and scientists work on it. If memory serves me, its something like dough with too much water in it but for whatever reason that doesn't feel right.

ps: The poster name "Vaginal Autist" is a parachute account name that's up for grabs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Boner Zone posted:

hey did the OP kill himself yet?

I'm not sure if its intentional or not but your any attempts to troll me using the username "Boner Zone" are not going to work, fucko.

• Locked thread