Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
this is a poll
It's over Johnny
don't forget a good supply of body bags.
If I can change and you can change, everybody can change
Dorner 2: Electric Boogaloo
View Results

• Locked thread
FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

that area of the poconos is actually pretty populated, despite it being lots of woods and hills. i dont know how long he has until he's found, but there are certainly plenty of things he can survive off of if he sticks to the forest. deer like roaches everywhere.

:synpa: self inflicted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
this never would have happened if he had a koonjwa walled city

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jackyl posted:

any idiot can go out with a gun, it takes a real hero to weld armor plates on to a bulldozer :killdozer: :911:

He's got one of these armored up and stashed in the woods: http://youtu.be/LYKg0gbRFns?t=1m9s

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

GreatGreen posted:

lol at "no morals" yes obviously the guy has no morals otherwise he wouldn't be going after Our Boys In Blue, the pinnacle bastions of morality in this country

No matter your stance on police, whether you want to suck their cocks or think they should all die, supporting this dude or hoping he succeeds is literally actually retarded. Nothing good will come of that. If you can get past the 14 year old rebel inside of you, think through what possible scenarios will occur if this guy is successful at killing more police, and still think he is somehow in the right or in acting in anybody's best interest then you are mentally retarded.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

1gnoirents posted:

No matter your stance on police, whether you want to suck their cocks or think they should all die, supporting this dude or hoping he succeeds is literally actually retarded. Nothing good will come of that. If you can get past the 14 year old rebel inside of you, think through what possible scenarios will occur if this guy is successful at killing more police, and still think he is somehow in the right or in acting in anybody's best interest then you are mentally retarded.

no one would care if he killed police in furgeson.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
The police should torture his dad by anally raping him and say if his ultimate warrior son doesn't come out they will cream pie his dads sweet hole over and over.

"We won't miss... We will pound vigorously" - chief of police.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.

1gnoirents posted:

And I totally agree with you about no good coming of what's happening. I wasn't saying what the guy is doing is moral or immoral, just that the guy I quoted suggested the guy was totally amoral isn't necessarily true.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

GreatGreen posted:

And I totally agree with you about no good coming of what's happening. I wasn't saying what the guy is doing is moral or immoral, just that the guy I quoted suggested the guy was totally amoral isn't necessarily true.

thank you for standing up for pedantry

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
takes courage

naem
May 29, 2011

DON'T, murdered

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.

a starwar betamax posted:

thank you for standing up for pedantry

Thank you for not changing the subject, but instead admitting your troubles with reading comprehension.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
what was I not reading correctly?>?????

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

lol cops shoot innocent, unarmed folks and it's all part of the job

somebody shoots a cop and it's :siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

america owns

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Tuxedo Gin posted:

lol cops shoot innocent, unarmed folks and it's all part of the job

somebody shoots a cop and it's :siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

america owns

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
You're correct we should prolly just let the man be

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
"Son, according to infowars, lithium in the water and obama takin away our guns!!!!"

*son and father oil and disassemble their rifles together, sharing a moment*

"mmm my powder is so dry son, so dry*"

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Drunkboxer posted:

You're correct we should prolly just let the man be

SOMEBODY needs to police the police. and in america policing means shooting people who probably didn't deserve to die so it makes perfect sense that the chosen policers of the police should shoot them as much as possible

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Just let the dude starve in the forest imo

Or agent orange the poconos, nothing of value lost

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

I can't get over the "never misses" line coming right after the line saying he only injured the 2nd officer. That's a miss, guy.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

ThaGrandCow posted:

I can't get over the "never misses" line coming right after the line saying he only injured the 2nd officer. That's a miss, guy.

dunno wound one mad to slow a squad down

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
I also like that he trashed his truck in a pond right after

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

No one can stop the Dorner

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Tuxedo Gin posted:

SOMEBODY needs to police the police. and in america policing means shooting people who probably didn't deserve to die so it makes perfect sense that the chosen policers of the police should shoot them as much as possible

:confused: but Police Police police Police

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
around his chest dangles the sign of saint dorner

avoid log cabins son, dont be another martyr

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Drunk & Ugly posted:

around his chest dangles the sign of saint dorner

avoid log cabins son, dont be another martyr

lol the cops burned dorner's cabin down themselves and said it over the radio lol!!

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

mookface posted:

he's starting a revolution bro grease up the old .270 and bury it in the bush because this is going to catch on. the guy never misses. NEVER

.270 is an under-appreciated cartridge. Everybody's all hyped for .308 and 7.62 and poo poo but .270 is my go-to for drat near anything I need dead.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
:10bux: they just get a drone to drop a hellfire missile on him and just throw the domestic terrorist flag down and be done.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Arkanomen posted:

:10bux: they just get a drone to drop a hellfire missile on him and just throw the domestic terrorist flag down and be done.

that would make more militia men go crazy, and cause a giant unneeded media storm before elections.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Arkanomen posted:

municipalities are already banning the things, such an event will probably cause them all to be illegal in the states and then they become exclusively syrian tourist drones

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
i hope he jkills a lot of cops

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

why is there a brand new Rambo video shame in TYOOL 2014?

ThePlague-Daemon
Apr 16, 2008

~Neck Angels~

Tuxedo Gin posted:

that's almost everyone though, they're way easier to find. the alternative sounds like a pain in the rear end

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
Rage Against the Machine - The Ghost of Chis Dorner (pt.2)

Lavender menace
Nov 7, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm reserving comment until Amanda Palmer weighs in.

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
Is it over already

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
can anyone confirm if in fact the reason he hates cops is because he was cucked by one??

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
this just in: USA man is cool as gently caress and i want him at my next birthday party

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Illegal Username posted:

Is it over already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VZ1IflkWCY

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
dis dad says he never misses and his mom says hes a real catch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

whats this guys group at 100 yards? any one know? is the AK the real deal or a Norinco?

• Locked thread