Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
Couple invites a homeless man into their home and has a three way with them
Our marine hero doesn't like that the hobo is loving his wife more than he gets to (it's like this is a trend.)
The hobo then decides to make hamburgers? The marine throws the meat at his wife, and then beats said hobo up.

http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/index.ssf/2014/09/court_records_jealous_bay_city.html

quote:

BAY CITY, MI — A Bay City man is charged with a 10-year felony due to police alleging he attacked another man that he and his wife had invited into their home and with whom they had engaged in sexual acts.
About 11:44 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 12, police were sent to the McLaren Bay Region hospital emergency room after a patient there said he had just been assaulted. The patient, 20-year-old Michael A. Chaney, told officers he is homeless and had been living with Martin R. Miller, 30, and his wife, Daniela D. Miller, 24, at their Bay City residence for about a week, court records show.
Daniela Miller was with Chaney at the hospital. She and Chaney gave police similar accounts, saying they and Martin Miller shared a sexual experience about three days prior. In the wake of that encounter, Daniela Miller and Chaney remained romantic without Martin Miller's knowledge, Chaney said, according to court records.
"Martin became jealous after we had a threesome because Daniela started to distance herself from him," Chaney said.
Earlier in the evening of Sept. 12, Chaney was cooking hamburger meat while the Millers were in a bathroom, they said. Chaney brought a spoonful of meat into the bathroom to have them taste-test it, but Martin Miller threw the meat into the tub in which his wife bathed, both Chaney and Daniela Miller told police.
Chaney brought a second spoonful of meat, and Martin Miller again tossed it into the tub water, the witnesses told police. Chaney told Miller to stop wasting food and walked into another room. Martin Miller followed him and threatened to beat him up, Chaney said.
Chaney told Miller to go ahead, at which point Miller kicked him in the chest, pushed his wife out of the way and choked Chaney, both Chaney and Daniela Miller told police. Chaney said Miller told him he was going to kill him, then he blacked out. When he awoke, he and Daniela Miller walked to the hospital, they said.
Police went to the Millers' home and spoke with Martin Miller. He confirmed much of the accounts given by his wife and Chaney, saying he threw the hamburger in the tub as a joke and that Chaney was being an "(expletive)hole."
Miller told police he asked his wife why she always takes Chaney's side in a dispute. He also said that Chaney called his bluff when he threatened to beat him up.
"I am a marine," Miller told police. "When someone challenges me I go into kill mode."
Miller told police he choked Chaney, but didn't recall if he kicked him or not.
"He didn't lose consciousness," he added, "but I did it hard enough for him to know."
Police arrested Miller.
Bay County Chief District Judge Timothy J. Kelly on Monday, Sept. 15, arraigned Martin Miller on one count of assault by strangulation, punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $5,000 fine. At the arraignment, Miller told the judge he served with the U.S. Marine Corps from 2002 through 2005, received an honorable discharge, and he currently receives Social Security Income, as he has bipolar disorder.
Miller is to appear for a preliminary examination at 2:30 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 29.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
hello from the gas chamber

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Guancho posted:

shut up

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012

Manifest posted:

The marine throws the meat at his wife,

I thought the hobo was doing that?

Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005
waste of a perfectly good hamburger

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

quote:

Chaney brought a spoonful of meat into the bathroom to have them taste-test it, but Martin Miller threw the meat into the tub in which his wife bathed, both Chaney and Daniela Miller told police.
Chaney brought a second spoonful of meat, and Martin Miller again tossed it into the tub water, the witnesses told police. Chaney told Miller to stop wasting food and walked into another room. Martin Miller followed him and threatened to beat him up, Chaney said.

my favorite part

i kind of hope for sanity's sake that lots of meth was involved here

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

in my bathroom where i taste test meat

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Guancho posted:

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

12gaugelobotomy posted:

I thought the hobo was doing that?

No, the marine was merely 'throwing the meat'.

The hobo was actually 'pouring the cock.'

Chicks dig that.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
assault by strangulation is a pretty metal charge

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

1gnoirents posted:

my favorite part

i kind of hope for sanity's sake that lots of meth was involved here

yeah i reread that part a couple times to make sure i was really reading what i thought i was reading

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Darth123123 posted:

assault by strangulation is a pretty metal charge

It is generally a domestic violence charge, which makes it even funnier.

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi
thanks op! this article confirms my resolute preexisting negative feeligns towards the members of a certain occupation!!!!

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Manifest posted:

Our marine hero doesn't like that the hobo is loving his wife more than he gets to (it's like this is a trend.)

Yea for a moment I thought this was the other thread too. Looks like this new fad is really taking off!

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
I am constantly surprised that the story line to the first Rambo movie doesn't happen daily.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Cucking, methheads, an bathroom meat? This thread has it all!

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
I'm starting to think the US Marines don't attract the most stable and intelligent of persons

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

LordArgh posted:

I'm starting to think the US Marines don't attract the most stable and intelligent of persons

watch it buddy ur gonna send me into kill mode

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006

homeless guy posted:

Chaney told Miller to stop wasting food and walked into another room
:unsmith:

homeless guy sounds alright

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

c....cu...c-cu.....c....cu-

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012
if someone is a marine and played football in college they should just be preemptively charged with domestic violence IMO

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

c....cu...c-cu.....c....cu-

dont you goddamn say it, dont you do it

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

is being cucked by a hobo anything like being touched by an angel?

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH
Giving someone a spoonful of meat as a means of a taste test sounds loving weird

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Marine's are loving hilarious.

Meat? in the BATHTUB? That's. just. nuts!

What a funny guy.

e: i bet the hobo was an atheist

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
assault by strangulation? my dick has been trying to get me locked up for that for years

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

quote:

"I am a marine," Miller told police. "When someone challenges me I go into kill mode."
great ill just check "permanent danger to society" and "moron" on the ol clipboard here and well get you sorted out in no time

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

BombiTheZombie posted:

dont you goddamn say it, dont you do it

cuc...

umber

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
sirp lease don't cut in line *kill mode activated*

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

jiharlequinade posted:

is being cucked by a hobo anything like being touched by an angel?

Sort of, except replace "an angel" with "Hep C."

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
found a pic of the victim

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

losing your wife to a hobo?

foolproof solution

choke that hobo

no, not like that

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

basically don't get into a threesome with another man and your girlfriend/wife unless you're better looking and are better in bed

whelp, cya

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
I am psyopmonkey, when someone challenges me I go into girl mode.

naem
May 29, 2011

Manifest posted:

"I am a marine," Miller told police. "When someone challenges me I let you gently caress my wife and throw meat at the bathtub mode."

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
and that marine was albert einstein

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
you cant really earn your stripes as a hobo by the tender age of 20 youre still practically an urchin

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
homeless are pretty sexy, i'll give em that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

every marines spouse is entitled to a hoboner holiday

• Locked thread