Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I accidentally bough fifty trucks when I only wanted to buy one. At first it was kind of cool - people would come by my house and the amount of trucks would be the perfect thing to impress them. Now, though? It's severely impacting my quality of life. I hate owning these trucks and I can't get rid of them. Help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Kastein, your new username and avatar really blow.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I can barely get to my front door anymore. I could climb one, maybe two trucks. Three? Sure, in my younger days. But theres no way that I can climb over 50 trucks every day - that's just insane. I've "lucked upon" the method of belly crawling underneath the trucks which is quicker and easier but does have the negative side effect of staining my tank top/sweatpants combo with moist earth

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
Start a spider farm.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I'm just a regular guy and I accidentally bought fifty trucks instead of one.

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
There are other creatures that may thrive in a field of automobiles, but spiders are money in the bank.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Please STOP PMing me about driving the trucks away. I can NOT drive the trucks as I do not have the keys for any of them; each truck's key set is locked inside a different truck. I appreciate that youre all trying to help but moving the trucks away was the first thing I tried, needless to say my plan was flawed

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

no they will not posted:

Please STOP PMing me about driving the trucks away. I can NOT drive the trucks as I do not have the keys for any of them; each truck's key set is locked inside a different truck. I appreciate that youre all trying to help but moving the trucks away was the first thing I tried, needless to say my plan was flawed

Just drive the trucks away. We're not trying to help, we're just not lolling at your awesome trolling.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

meatpimp posted:

Just drive the trucks away. We're not trying to help, we're just not lolling at your awesome trolling.

I don't see how it's "trolling" to say that I need keys to operate a truck. To me it seems like the opposite of trolling - regular stuff.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
OP all you need to solve your problems is a rock. Apply it to all the truck's windows (just one per truck should suffice) and retrieve the keys. Then it's just a simple matter of trial and error to match the keys to the trucks. For that I recommend friends, or in your case strangers that want a free truck.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

no they will not posted:

I don't see how it's "trolling" to say that I need keys to operate a truck. To me it seems like the opposite of trolling - regular stuff.
I think it's more that it's not trolling to make threads/posts that are utterly indistinguishable from the normal forum chatter.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

InitialDave posted:

I think it's more that it's not trolling to make threads/posts that are utterly indistinguishable from the normal forum chatter.

It's so ironically funny, watch the discourse as I make troll "mock" threads.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

meatpimp posted:

It's so ironically funny, watch the discourse as I make troll "mock" threads.

Let me guess how many trucks you own... three? two? ...one?? :stare: Pathetic.

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

no they will not posted:

Please list the makes, models, engine types, axle ratios and diffs of all of your 50 trucks so that Kastein can explain to you the correct parts to extract from your pile of truck-legos to build the ultimate truck.

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

Apple's new "iBlacksmith Suite: Professional Edition" features the iForge, iAnvil, and the iHammer.
Requesting mod challenge IOC

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Terrible Robot posted:

OP all you need to solve your problems is a rock. Apply it to all the truck's windows (just one per truck should suffice) and retrieve the keys. Then it's just a simple matter of trial and error to match the keys to the trucks. For that I recommend friends, or in your case strangers that want a free truck.

Where's he gonna get 50 rocks???

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

no they will not posted:

I call trucks "rigs"

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

no they will not posted:

The he runs to FYAD to see if anybody is giving him internet recognition points in his thread http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3665565&highlight=

iForge posted:

Please.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
OP, did you remember to take down the "will suck dick for truck" CL ads?

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747

iForge posted:

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

meatpimp posted:

The he runs to FYAD to see if anybody is giving him internet recognition points in his thread http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3665565&highlight=

I'm beginning to suspect you don't even own a single truck

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006
Go on, tell us about how these trucks are arranged in your gooncamp.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

I have lots of trucks and can help you with trucks please tell me more about your trucks

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

If you have trucks with parts I need for my trucks please let me know. Some of my trucks need truck parts to keep truckin

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

FYAD escapee.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Sometimes I jsut sit in my trucks and make engine noises cause trucks

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Other times I drive my trucks cause its fun to drive trucks and go slow and get in everyones way thats in a hurry

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
This is like the bit in Airplane! where the nun tries singing Aretha Franklin. And we're the black dudes.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Sometimes I just stare at my trucks from a distance and Im glad that I have so many trucks

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
OP I will take one of the trucks.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

One time I changed all the oil in my trucks and it took a long time, almost all day

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

I wanted to sell one of my trucks one time but gently caress that, no one should have trucks besides me

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Trucks

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

I got my first truck when I was three, it was a yellow tonka dump truck it was pretty loving rad

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
Really you'll only need to break one window. Get the keys out of one truck and then find out which truck they go to. Then open that truck and take those keys. Then find the truck that those keys go to and open that truck. Then open that truck and take those keys. Then find the truck that those keys go to and open that truck. Then open that truck and take those keys. Then find the truck that those keys go to and open that truck. Then open that truck and take those keys. Then find the truck that those keys go to and open that truck. Then open that truck and take those keys. Then find the truck that those keys go to and open that truck. Then open that truck and take those keys. Then find the truck that those keys go to and open that truck. Then open that truck and take those keys. Then find the truck that those keys go to and open that truck. Then open that truck and take those keys. Then find the truck that those keys go to and open that truck. Then open that truck and take those keys. Then find the truck that those keys go to and open that truck. Then open that truck and take those keys. Then find the truck that those keys go to and open that truck. Then open that truck and take those keys. Then find the truck that those keys go to and open that truck. Then open that truck and take those keys. Then find the truck that those keys go to and open that truck. Then open that truck and take those keys. Then find the truck that those keys go to and open that truck. Then open that truck and take those keys. Then find the truck that those keys go to and open that truck. Then open that truck and take those keys. Then find the truck that those keys go to and open that truck. Then open that truck and take those keys. Then find the truck that those keys go to and open that truck. Then open that truck and take those keys. Then find the truck that those keys go to and open that truck. Then open that truck and take those keys. Then find the truck that those keys go to and open that truck. Then open that truck and take those keys. Then find the truck that those keys go to and open that truck. Then open that truck and take those keys. Then find the truck that those keys go to and open that truck. Then open that truck and take those keys. Then find the truck that those keys go to and open that truck. Then open that truck and take those keys. Then find the truck that those keys go to and open that truck. Then open that truck and take those keys. Then find the truck that those keys go to and open that truck. Then open that truck and take those keys. Then find the truck that those keys go to and open that truck. Then do the same for the remaining 25 trucks and you're good to go!

DrPain
Apr 29, 2004

Purrfectly priceless
items here.
Buy a bigger truck to drive over your smaller trucks.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

McSpatula posted:

Go on, tell us about how these trucks are arranged in your gooncamp.

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
Is it 10 of each type of truck? Do you have any fire engines?

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

DrPain posted:

Buy a bigger truck to drive over your smaller trucks.

Good idea, but what if he needs an even bigger truck to drive over the bigger truck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Are we talking normal trucks or like....fire trucks?

• Locked thread