Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
At what age did you realize you could beat up your parents? When did you become the man of the house?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.

small hendren posted:

At what age did you realize you could beat up your parents? When did you become the man of the house?

When I made more money than them.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
why the hell is coldreachers back

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

gently caress the ROW posted:

why the hell is coldreachers back

someone sent me a cert, i'm use it.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
My brother is a loving monster. I've seen him go into an lsd fueled berserker rage and break a guys jaw to where it was hanging off the dudes face in a completely unnatural way. One time my brother went crazy and attacked my dad with a hunting knife and my dad disarmed him with some baraw sugbo looking crazy moves then subdued him in a choke hold. I think I'll only be able to beat him up when he's dead as gently caress.

naem
May 29, 2011

My dad died two years ago and he could probably still kick my rear end lol

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
For me it was when I got my green belt in taekwondo. My dad still has his yellow lol

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

never OP, my dad's way tougher than his shameful son

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
I don't think I could beat my dad up. I'm pretty out of shape, and he has a whole lot of guns. I don't know if he'd be willing to shoot a non-minority, but he might.

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT

Torka posted:

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 726 days!)

my dad's got old bones

i would crush him

Dianetics
Jun 6, 2014
Well when my stepdad was lying on his death bed dying of cancer I might have had a shot. But before that he pretty much would have had me beat since I'm a spindly nerd with no muscles.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

ColdReaches posted:

When I made more money than them.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Holy poo poo

Just this second I guess

Gonna go try this out

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Dianetics posted:

Well when my stepdad was lying on his death bed dying of cancer I might have had a shot. But before that he pretty much would have had me beat since I'm a spindly nerd with no muscles.

:D

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
My dad trains probation officers to take down felons. I've never been able to beat him up, and even at 60 he'd still kick my rear end.

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...

Torka posted:

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
around age 10 when i killed them

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
I don't think aout attacking my parents because I am a well-adjusted human being.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Pillow Clerk posted:

I don't think aout attacking my parents because I am a well-adjusted human being.

lucky you

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008

jk I'm not the most well-adjusted (I post here, after all), but I have a ~*blessed*~ relationship w/ my parents.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

small hendren posted:

I'm going to make an honest post. It isn't a post about me beating up my parents.

I always thought my parents knew everything or had everything figured out. It wasn't until I as 16 that I realized that they were still faking it.
That realization scared the poo poo out of me. I don't care if I could beat them up or not. Just realizing that they didn't have all of the answers... and everything that implied messed me up.

Edit: my dad could still kick my rear end. I haven't seen him in 10 years but I have no doubt he could go all mortal combat on me.

Pohl fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Sep 18, 2014

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Pohl posted:

I'm going to make an honest post. It isn't a post about me beating up my parents.

I always thought my parents knew everything or had everything figured out. It wasn't until I as 16 that I realized that they were still faking it.
That realization scared the poo poo out of me. I don't care if I could beat them up or not. Just realizing that they didn't have all of the answers... and everything that implied messed me up.

pretty sad it took you till age 16 to figure that out lmao hahahahaha

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice

Pillow Clerk posted:

Listen man. I love my dad. One of the coolest, most compassionate men I've ever known.

But I could whoop his monkey rear end so hard he wouldn't know what the gently caress :lol:

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
thats like poo poo u shoud know by the time u figure out santa and god arent real, around 2nd grade if you arent a loving idiot

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Pohl posted:

having this realisation is part of the human condition and happens to literally everyone but it's pretty weird to have it so late

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
my mom raised me with full awareness that nobody knew poo poo.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

jarvis cocker posted:

pretty sad it took you till age 16 to figure that out lmao hahahahaha

I know. I think I always knew the reality, but I think that was when my brain really accepted the idea.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Torka posted:

having this realisation is part of the human condition and happens to literally everyone but it's pretty weird to have it so late

I came from an abusive home, but am I really that weird? poo poo.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Pohl posted:

convert to christianity or islam, getting back the feeling you had before you realised your parents were fallible is the whole reason monotheism was invented

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Torka posted:

convert to christianity or islam, getting back the feeling you had before you realised your parents were fallible is the whole reason monotheism was invented

Can I just drink more?

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
My Dad is a Master Sargent and only here on the weekends, so from Monday-Friday my mom becomes my own personal punching bag.

PixieDreamGirl fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Sep 18, 2014

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008

Pohl posted:

I don't think so. Mine wasn't so much a "a-ha!" epiphany moment, as a series of gradual realizations through my adolescence. Like it never occurred to me "oh, there's just making it up as they go along", but I eventually reached that conclusion in a series of tiny steps.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Pohl posted:

if u were abused 4srs u would have figured that poo poo out sooner

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
its okay though maybe you are slow, its okay

lol

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Pohl posted:

Can I just drink more?

yis

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzAO9A9GjgI

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
My dad's twice my age, but he's bigger than me and my health it's not so good. I'd say we're about evenly matched if we fought for serious. But I can't possibly see that happening. My mom or step mom? they're going down.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I grew up being spanked for being bad, but I was generally a good and quiet kid. I think I was about 11 and my father looked angry enough that he would try to hit me, so I told him if he tried, I'd take out his bad knee where he'd just had surgery.
Probably not a good idea to hit your kids when they're old and strong enough to start pinpointing your physical weaknesses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
my stepdad hit me when i was 15 and i hosed him up and the cops arrested me and i had to go through anger management because i fought back

• Locked thread