Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I could beat up your dad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
I have the advantage in heigh, weight, reach, youth, health and raw strength, also the fact that he probably loves me too much to put his all in. He has a bit more experience fighting than me.

I'd say 9 out of 10, I win.

Why yes I have spent time thinking about this, wishing the conditions were the same when I a scared 11 year old during my parents fighting, knowing I could lay them both out and cause them to fear me more than be angry at each other. :)

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

FordPRefectLL posted:

my stepdad hit me when i was 15 and i hosed him up and the cops arrested me and i had to go through anger management because i fought back

also i went to sit in the bathroom to calm down after and my mom broke the door down and told the cops i did it

Turtle Blogger
Mar 16, 2006

My Angel

I'm a really strong guy that can press up into handstand but my dad could totally still beat me up. Thanks for being a strong role model, dad!

Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005
i could def beat up my mom

ZergRushing
Oct 1, 2004
In 30 years when they're old and wrinkled and I'm in my sexual peak. Then I will assert my alpha dominance.

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
It will probably end up being sometime in my late 40s or early 50s.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
about 2 yrs after my dad died i was like alright im 16 i can probably take my mom

dead dad crew represent

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

about 2 yrs after my dad died i was like alright im 16 i can probably take my mom

dead dad crew represent

"my last words are ... you are a fag" - your dad

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Puppy Galaxy posted:

"my last words are ... you are a fag" - your dad

seems about right

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

i don't know my dad but my mom is one dumb bitch but i don't think i could hit her that'd be hosed up.

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB
Apr 6, 2006

FordPRefectLL posted:

my stepdad hit me when i was 15 and i hosed him up and the cops arrested me and i had to go through anger management because i fought back

Lol no you didn't

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
i've been fighting back at my parents ever since I could. I'm glad they raised me this way because now im not afraid of no god drat mod. They can suck my balls and lick my anus.

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

NomChompsky posted:

i don't know my dad but my mom is one dumb bitch but i don't think i could hit her that'd be hosed up.

Not to pry, but how could you talk about your own mom like that?

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
My dad is some kind of business CEO guy and a martial arts nut. When I was like 5, my dad pushed me into a ravine, because he is also kind of a jerk. I did get a big badass scar from it, but I always swore I would get him back. A few years ago, I did. I pushed him off a cliff at the end of some martial arts tournament. I thought it was over after that, but apparently he was pissed, and he pushed me into a volcano. Then poo poo got really weird...

Needless to say, my relationship with my own son is a bit strained too.

BoastfulVirus
Jun 13, 2013

All the beatings I got as a child led up to my obsession over BDSM, thanks papa.

DannDaniel
Nov 17, 2013
realized it the first time I did

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

I have becoming more and more powerful over the past few years and I am preparing myself mentally and physically to beat them up very soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
Bump for the argument I just had with my mom about doing dishes. Just reminded me of this thread and what I could do to her if I wanted to.

• Locked thread