Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

holy...

FluffieDuckie

i'm starting to rethink my choice of fyad boyfriend :smithcloud:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

FluffieDuckie posted:

i'm starting to rethink my choice of fyad boyfriend :smithcloud:

that's just what a subhuman monster would say

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
women are soooo fickle

FluffieDuckie

maybe having an fyad boyfriend ISN'T a good idea?

I Dunno

what a bunch of crap

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

um

pig slut lisa

irl is good

if i were woman i would be friendly/sexy type

pig slut lisa

irl is good

with huge knockas

google THIS

i, too, am a gamer

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I...

i am he

im a girl elemental with a dark nature. i put most of my gems into wind spells.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

are men also subhuman monsters? who are the real humans?

Senior Management

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

are men also subhuman monsters? who are the real humans?

Bo-Pepper and not to many others

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

FluffieDuckie posted:

maybe having an fyad boyfriend ISN'T a good idea?

i am he

i use my wind spells against fire types mostly, because it does double damage and makes me feel powerful for once in my life.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

As a feminist I must insist that women are fully human monsters

a ritard

by XyloJW

poo poo. turns out women really do tend to not like nice guys.

joke_explainer

a ritard posted:

poo poo. turns out women really do tend to not like nice guys.

yeah when reading an abstract of any given paper it's generally a good idea to just assume its fact and move on

i am he

Dark Triad is the name of the guild I'm in.

FluffieDuckie

so what you're saying is i should look for imaginary online boyfriends that DON'T think i'm a subhuman monster?

i am he

we like to subvert expectations by specializing in mana based combat instead of crafting skills.

a ritard

by XyloJW

Security Drone posted:

yeah when reading an abstract of any given paper it's generally a good idea to just assume its fact and move on

the opinions of 128 women surely applies to all women, everywhere

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.
am I a sub-human monster, or am I not?

vapoursquid

none other

FluffieDuckie posted:

so what you're saying is i should look for imaginary online boyfriends that DON'T think i'm a subhuman monster?

You want the dark dick triad

bacalou

i am he posted:

we like to subvert expectations by specializing in mana based combat instead of crafting skills.

i bet you're carving a bold new avenue into the market

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Kayle7 posted:

am I a sub-human monster, or am I not?

You are a bee

Crap

FluffieDuckie posted:

you're a woman? :wth:

FluffieDuckie

Crap posted:

you're a woman? :wth:

i'm starting to think we're not communicating effectively in this relationship

a ritard

by XyloJW

vapoursquid posted:

the dick triad

that's the name of my guild.

i am he

a ritard posted:

that's the name of my guild.

Ah, we meet again. Last time my dwarf brethren singed your whiskers quite well if I remember right? Ha ha, no matter. We of the fairer sex know when to forget past differences, because we're more left brain dependent.

Crap

i've been informed via pm that women are dragon-like creatures that horde breasts in their caves, badass

women are awesome!

FluffieDuckie

Crap posted:

i've been informed via pm that women are dragon-like creatures that horde breasts in their caves, badass

women are awesome!

i'm glad we could work this out :love:

City of Glompton

i'm made of bugs. i have 17 fangs and a spikey tail, and I use them to protect my clutch of eggs. i eat moss and scorpions for dinner to maintain my figure but I'd really love a juicy pile of entrails.

i am he

Siluvayne posted:

i'm made of bugs. i have 17 fangs and a spikey tail, and I use them to protect my clutch of eggs. i eat moss and scorpions for dinner to maintain my figure but I'd really love a juicy pile of entrails.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Siluvayne posted:

City of Glompton

you might think I'm snuggling you but really I'm trying to suffocate you, so I can lay my eggs in your chest cavity. my babies need a nice nursery and you're perfect.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Siluvayne posted:

you might think I'm snuggling you but really I'm trying to suffocate you, so I can lay my eggs in your chest cavity. my babies need a nice nursery and you're perfect.

p romantic imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

my ladies mouth reminds me of the bottom of the well in kakariko village.

• Locked thread