Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
Here's the thread for you to post, sans irony, about the things we should probably all be honest about at some point.

- There are a lot of bad shows on TV, and bad songs on the radio, and that will never go away. That's just how pop culture works and it's something we're gonna have to deal with.

- We should be living healthier lifestyles when it comes to eating and exercise.

- We should probably be paying for the movies and music that we pirate or otherwise obtain through illegal means, even though the people holding the copyrights are 99% likely to be shitheads.

- Circumcision should be left completely up to the parents of the minor, as it would were it any other legitimate medical procedure.

- No music genre is inherently bad or good, only the specific songs can be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I hate first posts

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

sounds reasonable enough

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

but you know what else sounds reasonable enough......? that's right...........

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
i wouldnt know op, i only listen to rap and country

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Everyone is so untrue.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I want to kill all mosquitoes

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
OK honesty here --> the worse my poop smells, the more satisfying my toilet experience is

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I disagree with you about guardians having final say in a minor's medical procedures. If we are being honest itt I feel that parents who refuse to have life saving procedures performed on their children should have them removed from their care.

Whether that be blood transfusions or organ transplant or whatever, remove the child from their care and perform the procedure. That is my two cents in the honesty thread

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010

mookface posted:

I disagree with you about guardians having final say in a minor's medical procedures. If we are being honest itt I feel that parents who refuse to have life saving procedures performed on their children should have them removed from their care.

Whether that be blood transfusions or organ transplant or whatever, remove the child from their care and perform the procedure. That is my two cents in the honesty thread

I feel like the utilitarian approach is the best way to look at this- basically if it's a good idea in general to give the parents the final say on these matters you should probably just apply it to every situation to be on the safe side.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

im not gay

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Majority of the threads on this website suck

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Vargs posted:

im not gay

same

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
- I didn't get my driver's license til I was an adult but also didn't really have anywhere to go before that

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

I'm legit gay.

naem
May 29, 2011

I really REALLY like, ho,t skinny big titted women. Like a LOT.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Ive only had one serious girlfriend

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

mookface posted:

Ive only had one serious girlfriend

all the others were hilarious

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I wouldn't mind my area and myself being nuked right now. In fact I wouldn't mind global genocide. :)

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
I've met all my boyfriends online. :bigtran:

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

i hav to pee

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Cuniculous posted:

I've met all my boyfriends online. :bigtran:

you must be really fat and ugly

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010

Gaunab posted:

Ever heard of Tinder? Dating sites are full of normal looking people these days.

naem
May 29, 2011

I used to be fat and I'm not now and I'm not as good at being a not fat guy as people expect and it's scary

Like I used to be a fun fat guy and now im a really lame good looking guy who's bad at it

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
one of my favorite sounds is the whimper of a large muscular man who can easily break me in half as i penetrate his rear end with my tongue.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SirEvelynTremble posted:

all the others were hilarious

no I was just never really able to open up and get close. could never let anyone in

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Dr. Spiderman posted:

Ever heard of Tinder? Dating sites are full of normal looking people these days.

ugly people still use it and usually hook up with other ugly people

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

naem posted:

I used to be fat and I'm not now and I'm not as good at being a not fat guy as people expect and it's scary

Like I used to be a fun fat guy and now im a really lame good looking guy who's bad at it

Thinnie spotted

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

Gaunab posted:

I'm about a 7. I'm just really awkward and talk about my dogs too much :(.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Tsinava posted:

one of my favorite sounds is the whimper of a large muscular man who can easily break me in half as i penetrate his rear end with my tongue.

this is the honesty megathread not the sexual fantasy megathread

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Gaunab posted:

this is the honesty megathread not the sexual fantasy megathread
any post alluding to sexhaving in an honesty megathread on this website is a sexual fantasy.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Cuniculous posted:

I'm about a 7. I'm just really awkward and talk about my dogs too much :(.

the sound of a hundreds clicking your profile

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
since we are being honest, I did too

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

mookface posted:

the sound of a hundreds clicking your profile

Only message me if you like to talk about papillons and french bulldogs. A lot. Like, a whole lot.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Cuniculous posted:

Only message me if you like to talk about papillons and french bulldogs. A lot. Like, a whole lot.

do you like having sex with french bulldogs? remember this is the honesty thread so you can't lie

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

one of my best buds is gay and because I like pomerians I suggested he get one but he said no because they are "THE gay dog" :(

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

Gaunab posted:

do you like having sex with french bulldogs? remember this is the honesty thread so you can't lie

I would never have sex with a french anything.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Cuniculous posted:

I would never have sex with a french anything.

Ive had sex with two French Canadians

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

mookface posted:

Ive had sex with two French Canadians

I'm sorry to hear that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Cuniculous posted: